PDA

View Full Version : Plugr PL410 aerator (Kearney, Nebraska)

myyaz33
02-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Stats:
Model Number PL410
Aeration Width Per Pass 22"
Approx. Core Spacing 3.63" x 6"
Rated Sq. Ft. Per Hour Up to 22,000
Core Depth Up to 2.75"
Minimum Gate Width 24"
Number of Tines 4
Approx. Operating Weight 197#
Briggs & Stratton 825 Series INTEK OHV
(Approx. 5.5 HP)

Other:
Runs great and is in excellent shape. Always garaged.
Pulls great plugs. Have only replaced 3 sets of tines since the machine was new.
Current tines have only been used on 3 small lawns.
Also comes with manual and extra belt

I have replaced this aerator with a 3pt tractor mounted aerator and am no longer doing smaller aeration jobs.

Will post pictures or a link within the next couple of days. (When it isn't -6 degrees outside)
http://www.sourceoneope.com/pdfasset/PL410.pdf

Asking $800

skier101
02-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Hello,
I'm interested in your aerator. How much would shipping be to Edmonton Alberta Canada? Please e-mail me skier101@hotmail.com

myyaz33
02-03-2011, 09:35 PM
Sorry, I should have been more clear in my description.

I prefer local pickup. May be willing to deliver (small fee) if not too far away.

myyaz33
02-04-2011, 07:59 PM
Here are a couple of pictures of it, dirt & dust included. Yes, the garage is trashed, I know.

ericjd
02-09-2011, 12:25 PM
I'm an aerator virgin looking for my first, so bear with me if these are stupid questions...

Do you have to make two passes with this model, or is one usually sufficient?

How long does a set of tines generally last?

How long does it take with this model to complete an average suburban lawn (I know that's a vague question, but an "average" lawn will take you about ? minutes)?

Thanks for the info. Interested...

myyaz33
02-09-2011, 08:49 PM
I'm an aerator virgin looking for my first, so bear with me if these are stupid questions...

Do you have to make two passes with this model, or is one usually sufficient?

How long does a set of tines generally last?

How long does it take with this model to complete an average suburban lawn (I know that's a vague question, but an "average" lawn will take you about ? minutes)?

Thanks for the info. Interested...

No problem, I think you are asking some good valid questions.

1. If you want to get the suggested 12-18 holes per sqft you would need to make 2 passes. That said there are not many that do that in one pass out there. I rarely dual passed any lawns unless I really thought that needed it do to thatch or compaction.

2. I only changed once per season, but I don't do too many lawns.

3. Average lawn takes me 15-20 minutes. Towards that longer if the sprinklers are not flagged.

Would I consider this a high capacity machine? Nope. I think the beauty is the size of it and how easy it is on your body. Oh, and the fact that it pulls some great plugs.

-Marty

myyaz33
02-09-2011, 08:54 PM
I just saw your location and wanted to let you know if you are interested, I have a fellow coming from WI down through Springfield MO then up here to NE soon and delivery may be possible. Not 100% sure, but throwing that out there.

PM me if interested
Thanks
marty

ericjd
02-09-2011, 09:05 PM
I just saw your location and wanted to let you know if you are interested, I have a fellow coming from WI down through Springfield MO then up here to NE soon and delivery may be possible. Not 100% sure, but throwing that out there.

PM me if interested
Thanks
marty

Thanks for the info Marty. When's your guy coming through MO? I've got a lot of research to do, but at this point I'm leaning toward a Plugr...I'll keep in touch.

So you're the original owner and it was purchased in '08 or '09?

myyaz33
02-09-2011, 09:15 PM
I am not sure when he is coming for sure as the snow screwed things up a bit for him. I bought it direct from Source One as they are out of Lincoln, NE. It was a unit they had used to demo but is like new condition. I bought it in 08.

myyaz33
02-13-2011, 02:07 PM
Plugr has been sold.

Landrus2
02-13-2011, 02:10 PM
Plugr has been sold.

dam saw it too late :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: