PDA

View Full Version : Gas powered mister/fogger

grass4gas
02-03-2011, 03:49 PM
Hey guys,

I'm looking to include some organic shrub applications to my clients this year. One product in particular is the essential 1 by ICT that I am looking at. It says you can/should use a fogger for best results. Have any of you used a fogger for doing your shrubs? I have 2-200g spray tanks that I use right now.

I also have the shurflo battery operated sprayers, however, I use them for lawn apps. I just don't know if I could get adequate coverage. Would one of these work?

Before I lay out $650.00 for the stihl unit, I would like some opinions. My concern primarily is it would be used in a limited capacity for only using it with this product...am I thinking right?

How about a gas powered backpack? I know echo makes one. Would that work?

Greendoctor...I know you use a gas powered backpack sprayer. Do you use this for shrub apps too?

It would sure make it alot easier doing the shrubs and not having to pull a hose through the whole lawn.

Thanks in advance

phasthound
02-03-2011, 06:46 PM
You're not that far from me. I have a Solo backpack mist blower for sale, $350.00 and a Shurflo 4 gal rechargeable electric backpack sprayer: $100.00.

NattyLawn
02-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Yes, you can use if for foliars and drenches. I use mine for lawn apps tooon smaller lawns. The Stihl has granular and ULV attachments as well.

grass4gas
02-03-2011, 09:51 PM
You're not that far from me. I have a Solo backpack mist blower for sale, $350.00 and a Shurflo 4 gal rechargeable electric backpack sprayer: $100.00.

Do you have any pics of the solo?