PDA

View Full Version : Organic Lawn Business For sale

thauer
02-03-2011, 08:35 PM
Organic lawn care web site, professionally designed logo and web site. EHP 300 gallon 2010 Turbo Turf hydro seeded/feeder with seed and spray option, electric reel on a fixed trailer.
Perfect for someone that wants to capitalize and or expand their exisiting business in the lucrative Going Green environment.. Logo is professionally designed and is in the process of trade marking.
www.organicmatters.com

$15,000

web site has contact info...

I had a heart attack and bypass surgery so... I need to liquidate.

thauer
02-03-2011, 08:39 PM
Clarification, the web address is www.organicmattersnls.com. you can relocate the business anywhere.

RABBITMAN11
02-03-2011, 09:53 PM
Not worth 15k. Your out of your mind asking 15 k
Posted via Mobile Device

Barefoot James
02-03-2011, 10:14 PM
How many clients and total revenue does this business come with for 15K?
What other details can you furnish.

GravelyGuy
02-03-2011, 10:19 PM
So you brainwashed everyone and now you want to hand it off.

You do have a very nice logo and site.

thauer
02-03-2011, 11:51 PM
After the heart attack and surgery, I dont feel like I can keep goin at it. I started the business last year here in Indiana in anticipation of moving back to florida this year. the move is gonna work out but Im not gonna try to get this off the ground. The hydro seeder and it upgrades cost me over $9500. the web design and all that cost me another 2 or 3 grand. That doesnt include the logo costs and cost to apply for the trade mark.

Barefoot James
02-04-2011, 12:11 AM
Sorry for your health issues - health and family are more important.
So no clients? No revenue? Then you have a nice used hydroseeder for sale. I have the same one but on my own trailor and I have a manual hose. You should see if Ray can help you sell it. The site is worth a few hundred bucks. I don't even want to tell you what the seeder is probably worth used.
God Bless you and your wife.