PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 36" walk-behind...

soonercrew
02-03-2011, 09:59 PM
looking for a good walk-behind... 36" that is in very good condition... open to different models... prefer hydro... im in the tulsa,ok area, but will travel for the right deal...

soonercrew
02-03-2011, 10:01 PM
looking for a good walk-behind... 36" that is in very good condition... open to different models... prefer hydro... im in the tulsa,ok area, but will travel for the right deal...

i also have a nice 6'6 x 10 trailer posted here that i would be willing to trade as part of payment, if you are in need...

DLONGLANDSCAPING
02-03-2011, 10:06 PM
I have a 2010 36" hydro with around 30 hours on it, most likely a lot less. I used it for my property and it sat on the front of my trailer all season for one back yard with a gate. Biggest waste of money on my part but i would take 4500 for it. Its brand new . Pictures are on my page and my threads.
or email me if you want more

jason@delonglandscaping.com

lyndont
02-03-2011, 10:13 PM
Check smith farm and garden every now and then they have some decent deals on used stuff. Price may be a little higher than craigslist but they check things out really well and make sure its in good shape before they sell them. I bought a gravely pro 50 because I only paid 650 for it but my ztr is 50 in also so I need a 36 now. If you know someone wanting a 50 In walk behind let me know its in great shape. I am out by keystone lake.
Posted via Mobile Device