PDA

View Full Version : AOLP Conference from a Member's Perspective

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
02-05-2011, 10:31 PM
I just wanted to post up a mini review of what I just experienced at the AOLP Annual Conference. I was pleasantly surprised and very impressed. The AOLP has certainly matured as an organization and its members, board, and executive show strong focus and commitment. The group of designers, contractors, manufactures, distributors, and industry professionals who assembled in Scottsdale this year was truly inspiring.

If you have not looked into the AOLP recently, or if you have put off signing up or renewing your membership, I would strongly encourage you to re-connect with them. We all need a strong, unified voice for this Industry and I think the AOLP is now well on their way to be that voice.

Thanks to all of the old and new friends that I had the chance to meet and re-connect with. I look forward to associating with you all in the future.

Mark the date for next year. February 9th 2010 will see the AOLP Annual Conference move its location to Disney World in Orlando, Florida. I am already looking forward to this event.

Sincerely

NightScenes
02-15-2011, 03:36 PM
Thank you James for your review of the AOLP conference this year. I'm glad that you found true value in the event and your membership to the AOLP. The association has grown by leaps and bounds over the past 7 years that I have been a member, especially in the past 3 years.
The future looks bright for the AOLP and its members. If you are not yet a member and would like more information, feel free to email me or go to www.aolponline.org .