PDA

View Full Version : Gravely ZT 1232

Circle H
02-06-2011, 07:40 PM
I'm 17 and trying to start a lawn business, Yesterday I bought a Gravely ZT 1232 when I went to look at it it cranked right up and ran fine I drove it around in the drive way (due to so much snow) and it all seemed to work fine, so I bought it. When I got back on it at the place it almost didnt start but did I loaded it and headed home, 2hrs later when I got home I went to un load it and it wouldnt start. Seemed like a dead battery so I put the charger on it and thought it would start in a few minutes well it wont it, it just trys to start like it would when the battery is real weak. I put a different battery on it and it does the exact same thing, does anyone know what the problem could be Thanks Dakota.

Gravely Commercial
02-08-2011, 06:06 PM
I suggest making sure your battery is fully charged. A fully charged battery should read 12.8 volts. A dead battery will read 11.8 volts.

Circle H
02-09-2011, 11:21 PM
I took the battery off our other tractor that will crank and put it on the Gravely and it still just barely turns, does anyone know what it can be, the starter or solenoid maybe?