PDA

View Full Version : CAN YOU TELL US MORE ABOUT LAWNSITE.COM

curlawngreen
02-08-2000, 05:08 PM
Can you tell us more about the site and how we can use it for the benefit of all of us. Thank you Tim<br>

Administrator
02-08-2000, 05:14 PM
We have HUGE plans for lawnsite.com!! As soon as we get the time we are going to start to impliment awesome features.<p>We are thinking about offering members of LawnSite.com a sub-domain type service. So, you could have your company name be http://www.joes.lawnsite.com. We will also setup a script where you can build your site with templates and everything. <p>I also want to setup a directory of LawnSite.com sites for the residential or commercial buyer looking for a contractor in their area.<p>We have a lot of ideas in mind and would appreciate any that you guys might have as well.<p>Thanks

curlawngreen
02-08-2000, 05:29 PM
Would I be better off going with help on the web or your site to build a web page? Could there be a community (by USDA zone) helpful hints page for our clients? Links pages for our clients,to say UF.My thoughts go on if you are interested.Thank you for this site.<br>

Administrator
02-08-2000, 06:34 PM
What kind of help do you need? You have to ask to receive. :)<p>We have guys on here that would be more than willing to help.<p>Please!! Keep giving us your opinions on what you would like to see. Thanks!!

Eric ELM
02-08-2000, 07:07 PM
Would it be out of the question to have a forum on building a site. Tips, links to for example amimated gifs, little tips on HTML, things like this discussed on the forum just for us lawn guys. I am on my 5th site now and haven't made a dime, but I'm having fun. :) Just another Idea Chuck.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

lawnoasis
02-09-2000, 04:24 PM
How 'bout a LIVE discussion forum...I don't like the word &quot;chat&quot; but you know what I mean.<p>Thanks<br>

curlawngreen
02-24-2000, 06:44 PM
I would be interested in buildind a web page.<br>How about a class like Nilsons?<br>