PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmmm

Danny Boy
02-07-2011, 09:09 PM
Wonder why they are for sale:hammerhead:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/bfs/2201831696.html

OH wait I know...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hdm-k6tVw4

Wonder how bad it turned out for these guys? Sure hope I never do something quite like that...

bobcat_ron
02-07-2011, 10:24 PM
They lost everything, and now no one will hire them and no one will insure them and no one will give them any business permits.

Thanks YouTube for keeping the bad low ballers from making anymore money.

"Philosphy of Business
Global’s foundation is built on professionalism and quality.

At Global, we handle each project with utmost professionalism and precise execution of the work required.
The key elements of our business are ongoing relationships with our repeat customers and at the same time establishing relations with new customers.

Regardless of the size, value or nature of the project, we provide quality work and completion in a timely fashion."

..........except for that one little f**k up.

93turbo
02-08-2011, 11:39 AM
lol like you have never had an accident or made a mistake

bobcat_ron
02-08-2011, 11:55 AM
lol like you have never had an accident or made a mistake

True, but not caught on video and made into a viral video and cost the entire company their reputations and made them the laughing stock of town.

MattnSTL
02-08-2011, 11:57 AM
I would think using that much Sany equipment would make you the laughing stock to start with.

bobcat_ron
02-08-2011, 12:08 PM
This isn't the first time Global Excavating has made headlines, about 2-3 years ago they sent a 21 year old kid with a class 3 license with air endorsement down a 13% grade with a tandem and pup trailer, loaded, and over weight in a no truck zone, he lost his brakes, and careened into a parked car and flipped over.
Camera crews from the local TV news showed up after they got more of their trucks coming out of the construction zone taking the same route, so they went up the excavator operator and they asked him some questions, as soon as the operator caught on that they had captured these trucks on video and the accident that happened the same day, he right away started giving the same old routine I hear every time "I speak no english, no understand, come back later, no speak, no speak".......:

The truck route that they were supposed to use was only 2 kilometers longer with less stops, but they cheaped out and took the hill and payed for it dearly.

Landrus2
02-08-2011, 12:32 PM
They lost everything, and now no one will hire them and no one will insure them and no one will give them any business permits.

Thanks YouTube for keeping the bad low ballers from making anymore money.

"Philosphy of Business
Globalís foundation is built on professionalism and quality.

At Global, we handle each project with utmost professionalism and precise execution of the work required.
The key elements of our business are ongoing relationships with our repeat customers and at the same time establishing relations with new customers.

Regardless of the size, value or nature of the project, we provide quality work and completion in a timely fashion."

..........except for that one little f**k up.

Hey Ron are those machines priced right :canadaflag::canadaflag::canadaflag::canadaflag:

tailboardtech
02-08-2011, 06:31 PM
i remember seeing that video, here is another wall they F'ed up at the same site. its a shame to see a company go out of business but with them i am sure its a good thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQvgmRypbiY

ksss
02-08-2011, 06:48 PM
They seem overpriced in my view.

DirtMerchant
02-08-2011, 10:40 PM
They seem overpriced in my view.

They are, They still owe money alot of money on them that's why. And they can't get out of their payments, so they have to pay a high interest rate as welll

DoornbosOutdoorServices
02-16-2011, 05:49 PM
i remember seeing that video, here is another wall they F'ed up at the same site. its a shame to see a company go out of business but with them i am sure its a good thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQvgmRypbiY

Seriously!! Did they even try and clean up the first wall they dumped in to the street before the second?? Maybe they thought what the he^^ already have one in the roadÖ. :hammerhead: Not sure how things work in Canada but shouldnít they at least have the road shut down while they are doing those exterior walls for saftey?? :confused:

alco
02-16-2011, 06:15 PM
At least it looks like they stopped traffic before they did the second one....LOL.