PDA

View Full Version : I have a Marketing Idea and need ideas for a catchy name

Right Touch
02-09-2011, 02:55 PM
I want to start a program for customers who have projects in mind but are in no rush and want to save money. They will be put on a "first come first serve" type of list and will be notified during the season when we have down time to see if they want the project done at that time. It can range from putting down mulch to installing a paver patio (of course some things cant be done at certain times of the year and that would be taken into consideration). In return for their patience, they will receive a percentage off the project. It will save them money plus keep us busier during slow times, mainly end of summer. Im trying to think of a catchy name for this new program- any ideas?

Right Touch
02-09-2011, 02:59 PM
i was just thinking- what about the "Patience Pays Program"?

LawnsRUsInc.
02-12-2011, 05:36 PM
I like the idea! it will do several things for you build a list of people that can wait but want it done. We do that same thing but only for the winter work we build walls in the winter time. We give a discount for doing that but in the late part of summer its busy. It doenst slow down till about November here. Also come up with a tier program. People will think they are really saving money on it but they are actually just getting on a list as it should be anyways!