PDA

View Full Version : Toro Dingo Tx413

aperfectlawn
02-10-2011, 01:34 AM
Does anyone have one or have used one that can give me their opinion?
Did it have enought power for what you expected? Or was it worse? Im looking to buy either a TX413 or a TX420.

White Gardens
02-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Skip the Dingo and get either a Vermeer S600TX or a Ditch Witch.

The dingo shortcomings are that you have to walk behind it and the dump height is limiting to what you can dump into.

Landrus2
02-12-2011, 02:24 AM
toro wide track.
Posted via Mobile Device

LB1234
02-13-2011, 10:46 PM
Skip the Dingo and get either a Vermeer S600TX or a Ditch Witch.

The dingo shortcomings are that you have to walk behind it and the dump height is limiting to what you can dump into.

This is exactly why opinions stink. I love love love my dingo and wouldn't trade it for a ditch witch if my life depended on it. I hated that thing..the controls absolutely sucked and it tore turf up like you wouldn't believe. My dingo dumps fine into my dump trailer with ZERO problems. I don't walk behind my dingo either (unless I want to, which is a nice option BTW)...I have a foldable stand that works just fine.

can't comment on the vermeer cause never rented and/or tested one.

SDLandscapes VT
02-13-2011, 11:12 PM
I own a Ditch Witch and I have a good friend with a Dingo--comparing apples to oranges. If you have a big skidsteer and you are looking for something small for specialty work the Dingo should be fine for you--it is a lighter machine. The DitchWitch SK650 has the spirit of a larger skidsteer in a package that is very accessible. It is okay on turf if you use it judiciously. What are you wanting to use it for--give us more information. The Vermeer 600Tx is great (love the controls). This is what my rental shop has and the machine has less than 700 hrs and they have had some serious issues and a ton of down time. The Ditch Witch definitely has the Vermeer beat in power and construction. Each to their own I guess--we can give more insight if you let us know more what you want the machine for