PDA

View Full Version : WTB: eXmark mulch kit. Turf Tracer HP 36".

Greg78
02-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Looking for a mulch kit for my Turf Tracer HP. Part no MK363.
Let me know what you got.

BrunoT
02-10-2011, 04:47 PM
For a two blade mower they shouldn't be all that much new. Dealers may toss you out a high price. You might want to do a search on the web to find a better price if that's what has you looking here. With shipping costs from a non-business being higher you might not save a ton buying a used example, plus if it has any wear at all fitment could be an issue if it got bent even a little or if the hardware is corroded up.

It''ll almost certainly be the same kit as the metro hp 36" so you could expand your search criteria using that.

This may not be the actual part (you can find it on exmark's site) but you might find it cheaper buying just the parts you need and then get the blades seperately aftermarket (they work fine, I buy all my exmark mulching blades that way)

http://www.partstree.com/parts/?lc=exmark&mn=MK363&dn=04090003

I'd do a search by the actual kit part number to find it for sale online.

I got quoted $280!!! for a mulch kit for a mower once. You can buy small mowers for that. I've bought similar kits for $150. So there is obviously some wiggle room.

Greg78
02-10-2011, 04:50 PM
I was thinking the same way. I could just buy the baffles and the block off plate, and then get the blades where I normally get them.

Greg78
02-15-2011, 02:41 PM
Just went and picked up one from the dealer. It would of cost about the same to buy the baffles, cover plate and hardware, wasn't worth the effort.

lawnboy852
02-15-2011, 02:59 PM
I have a kit from a 48 that would fit i believe, just leaving off one of the baffles. Let me know if interested, ill take any offer

Greg78
02-15-2011, 03:15 PM
I have a kit from a 48 that would fit i believe, just leaving off one of the baffles. Let me know if interested, ill take any offer

Thanks for the offer. Just installed a new one I got today from the dealer.