PDA

View Full Version : Customized Trucks

Before & After Landscapes
02-11-2011, 11:07 AM
Years ago I cam across a co. that makes trucks that have a bin behind the cab for storing clippings. This bin is similar to the one that slt offers as an option, however, it has a bin that rides on a track. When in use the bin can be lowered to the ground to allowing you to dump into it, afterwards to it rides up the track & dumps over into the bin. I can't remember the name of the co.. I have searched the forums as well as the www without any luck. Anyone know the name & or website?

Frank's Lawn Care
02-13-2011, 12:56 AM
search the trailer forums, think i've seen something like it in there. good luck

Falcon50EX
02-13-2011, 07:31 AM
Years ago I cam across a co. that makes trucks that have a bin behind the cab for storing clippings. This bin is similar to the one that slt offers as an option, however, it has a bin that rides on a track. When in use the bin can be lowered to the ground to allowing you to dump into it, afterwards to it rides up the track & dumps over into the bin. I can't remember the name of the co.. I have searched the forums as well as the www without any luck. Anyone know the name & or website?

The company is out of business it was not practical. Yes it makes good sense but the cost was high. Now this is for the one that looks like a trash truck but from the side.