PDA

View Full Version : editing my profile

AB Lawn Care
02-09-2000, 03:58 PM
I have edited my profile several time and I can't get my profile to show my email address.My address changed and so I went edited my profile and changed my email address and there is a option to show your address so I clicked on the yes button.My address just said private so I tryed several times agian and it won't show my address.If you could please help me out here I would appreciate the help!

Administrator
02-11-2000, 12:17 AM
Thats a bug that needs to be stomped on. I am going to contact the script author and ask him about it.<p>Thanks for the update.

AB Lawn Care
02-15-2000, 07:06 PM
Hi!<p>It's me agian!Well I still can't have my email shown but now I have a bigger problem!Now I am no longer receiving email notification to any of the replies to my discussions.If you could please help me out here I would appreciate it.Would it just be better for me to start an other membership in this forum?Any help would be great!<p>THANKS!<p>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

Administrator
02-15-2000, 07:11 PM
You can reregister if you want to. That is a quick fix.<p>I am waiting to hear back from the script author.<p>Thanks.

AB LAWN
02-16-2000, 02:21 PM
OK I have now done what you said I have re-registered and I am now AB LAWN.But I still perfer my old name ''AB Lawn Care'' .The question now is can I or you delete my old name ''AB Lawn Care'' and than re-register myself agian?<p>from:Adam<br>AB Lawn Care

Administrator
02-16-2000, 02:30 PM
I deleted your old account. You can signup again.

GrassMaster
02-21-2000, 07:31 PM
test<p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/