PDA

View Full Version : Bobcat Hyd again

wanabe
02-12-2011, 07:59 PM
I need help again on my T300. I figured out how to operate the hydraulics when its hooked to my snow plow(thanks to lawnsite members) but this time im needing to turn on they hydraulic flow, and be able to keep it flowing. We are going to put the machine on a bale processor, so im thinking it has some kind of hydraulic motor, so I will need to kick on the hyd and let it run. How do I do this on my machine? I don't want to sit in the cab and hold the switch for 15 min at a time. Thanks

ioilyouin
02-13-2011, 08:36 PM
flip the toggle either which way you need it to on the right hand thumb. Then all you have to do is consecutively pull the right hand trigger and you're set.

Landrus2
02-13-2011, 08:39 PM
One moment please Ron is on the phone:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

wanabe
02-13-2011, 10:44 PM
flip the toggle either which way you need it to on the right hand thumb. Then all you have to do is consecutively pull the right hand trigger and you're set.

Thank You! We are going to demo some kind on new processor this week, on the way to or from the Louisville Farm show this weekend.

Nelson M Martin
02-14-2011, 05:39 PM
I need help again on my T300. I figured out how to operate the hydraulics when its hooked to my snow plow(thanks to lawnsite members) but this time im needing to turn on they hydraulic flow, and be able to keep it flowing. We are going to put the machine on a bale processor, so im thinking it has some kind of hydraulic motor, so I will need to kick on the hyd and let it run. How do I do this on my machine? I don't want to sit in the cab and hold the switch for 15 min at a time. Thanks

The hydraulics can be switched on without pulling down the lap bar.
example:::Don't pull down the lap bar then just press the low/high flow buttons as you normally do and push toggle left or right for forward or reverse flow then pull right joystick trigger for continuous flow

skidsteer
02-16-2011, 11:06 AM
Actually after you push the max/variable flow button, you just pull the trigger and the oil will flow the same dirrection as when you push the thumb paddle to the right. Thye trigger locks it on until you pull the trigger again.
If you want reverse flow, then push the paddle to the left and hold while you pull the trigger.
skidsteer