PDA

View Full Version : need front deck caster wheels( anywhere)

hondarancher4435
02-12-2011, 11:08 PM
i need the wheels/tires for my front caster's on my woods/grasshopper out front mower. i think the tires on most any zero turn should work fine. willing to pay for the wheels and shipping cost.

send me what you got in a pm with price

Thanks

hondarancher4435
02-13-2011, 12:19 PM
bump i know someone has a pair and i need them so send me a pm with your price and what ya go

Thanks

Landrus2
02-13-2011, 01:52 PM
bump i know someone has a pair and i need them so send me a pm with your price and what ya go

Thanks

look in ebay:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Jason Rose
02-13-2011, 02:16 PM
The front wheels/tires from just any zero turn won't work since the wheels on the front mount grasshoppers are much smaller than what are use on most any midmount ZTR.

What's wrong with the whole wheel itself? Tire shot? that can be replaced. Bearing shot? Those can be replaced as well. If the rims are bent or rusted out check with your dealer. Those little rims may not be as expensive as you think. get a price from your dealer and compare to what you can buy them for online. There's other sources other than ebay. J-Thomas sells them I believe.

hondarancher4435
02-13-2011, 05:19 PM
the wheels are shot rusted out. the tires aren't in good shape i just want to replace the whole assembalies i did look at the size.

I need 9/3.5-4

the tires can be found cheap online but the wheels are near impossible to find. grasshopper want 127 for each tire and wheel they must me made out of gold.

clydebusa
02-13-2011, 08:30 PM
look in ebay:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Yelp, e-bay, that is were I got some last year!

hondarancher4435
02-13-2011, 10:44 PM
well i did end up using ebay they were a pain to find and i ordered tires wheels and tubes all seperate.

i don't usually use tubes but i just bought a used woods mower and i'm restoring it and try to make it as reliable as possible so the tubes should help out with the front tires not poping off the rims or puncturing to easy.

the damage was $98 for everything- not horrible but at the same time you can find tires dirt cheap i wish my wheels hadn't have been rusted in half cause that was the expensive part.