PDA

View Full Version : Enclosed trailer and equipment needed

mcdow
02-13-2011, 04:44 PM
I am just getting my business set up. I am going to try to start slow and go part time. I am looking for a good deal on an enclosed trailer, 12' or 14'.
Also, I just have the basics in equipment so anyone looking to get rid of some equipment at good prices I would love to hear. I mainly want to do landscape installs and maintenance, but plan on doing some commercial lawns. I would prefer not to have to travel more than 150 miles.
Thanks

Landrus2
02-13-2011, 04:45 PM
I am just getting my business set up. I am going to try to start slow and go part time. I am looking for a good deal on an enclosed trailer, 12' or 14'.
Also, I just have the basics in equipment so anyone looking to get rid of some equipment at good prices I would love to hear. I mainly want to do landscape installs and maintenance, but plan on doing some commercial lawns. I would prefer not to have to travel more than 150 miles.
Thanks

i saw some good deals on ebay last week

tshannon
02-15-2011, 02:09 PM
I've got a 6x12 enclosed trailer for sale. It's white, single axle, roof vent, ramp door and side door, and also has the extra height. Its a 7' tall trailer inside so plenty of head room. It has an air hose reel mounted on the wall as well as a short retractable electric cord. Has fluorescent lighting so you can plug into a generator or home outlet and have lights to work in it. I'm asking $2250 for it. I also have a 36" exmark belt drive for sale that I'm asking $1750 for. I would be willing to sell both as a package for $3800. I would also be willing to meet you somewhere. The mower is a 98 model, but in great shape. I bought it last year from an older gentleman who only used it on his yard. I used it on three yards this past season, so low hours. Let me know if you decide you want pictures. Thanks.

mcdow
02-16-2011, 09:10 AM
Yes, would love to see some pics of the trailer, thanks

awagner9
02-16-2011, 10:00 AM
I have a 36" Walkbehind and I'm also in NW Ohio. I would like to get rid of it before start of season http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=322493. If you go through the link you can find out all about it. Thanks Alex

tshannon
02-17-2011, 10:40 PM
I will post pictures on Saturday. I'm at work until then.

awagner9
02-18-2011, 01:37 PM
Any interest in gravely?

mcdow
02-18-2011, 02:34 PM
Any interest in gravely?

I would love to have it, but not a lot of extra money for a mower in the budget. What is your bottom price?
Posted via Mobile Device