PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

lawn
02-15-2011, 09:57 AM
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]As you all know I am in the process of selling my business. I have a guy that is been trying to buy it from me for a long time but so far nothing in paper.
I got a call again from this guy saying that this time he is serious and has a partner that will put down 100K the rest of the money to be paid in a few months and then in December or so or however we agree to it.
Lots of questions are going in my head which I will need your input on it.
1) How do I negotiate the balance?
2) He probably wants to give me a deposit and take over the business, what happens of he loses clients, does not run well the company and won't pay me?(He said that I can hold tittles of vehicles and they will pay me).
4) what options do I have? any tips will be much appreciate it.
Thanks guys!:drinkup:

lawn
02-15-2011, 09:59 AM
Sorry... I forgot....

My idea is to get the deposit, I will keep the business until they finish paying me or at least when they paid 75% of the price.

what do you thinK?

lawn
02-15-2011, 06:52 PM
:hammerhead::cry::drinkup:nobody has an opion?

Puttinggreens
02-15-2011, 07:13 PM
We have opinions, but your best bet is to speak to a lawyer who handles these type of transactions regularly. It will be money well spent.

walker-talker
02-15-2011, 08:06 PM
If your business is worth over 100K, I would not seek advice here....we're just like you. You need everything in writing and need a lawyer. That's my opinion.