PDA

View Full Version : WTB Zero Turn mower In Connecticut

M RASCOE&SONS
02-15-2011, 08:00 PM
im looking for a 61" bobcat procat or predater pro that is in good condition (2007 and on).i would also consider a 61" scag wild cat or turf tiger in good condition.i kick my self in the ass for selling my old machine because i just picked up a condo where i could use a second machine.i would prefer staying in connecticut when buying a machine but for the right machine i may be willing to go further.also if you could post pictures when you respond that would be great thanks:drinkup:

M RASCOE&SONS
02-16-2011, 08:32 AM
morning bump

proenterprises
02-16-2011, 08:57 PM
Give me a call. 203-417-7109. I have a few that will fit your needs. Its easier to talk on the phone though. My name is Austin.

M RASCOE&SONS
02-16-2011, 09:34 PM
im looking for a 61" bobcat procat or predater pro that is in good condition (2007 and on).i would also consider a 61" scag wild cat or turf tiger in good condition.i kick my self in the ass for selling my old machine because i just picked up a condo where i could use a second machine.i would prefer staying in connecticut when buying a machine but for the right machine i may be willing to go further.also if you could post pictures when you respond that would be great thanks:drinkup:

bump bump:drinkup:

M RASCOE&SONS
02-17-2011, 06:18 PM
bobcat or scag zero turn bump

M RASCOE&SONS
02-18-2011, 06:55 PM
i found a 2 yr old turf tiger with the liquid cooled 29 kawi today in colchester with 400 hrs but its burried up past the tires in snow.the guy had only covered the seat and motor.started up and ran mint but i was hesitant to turn the blades on because all the snow and ice under and around it.just seeing it covered in snow like that tells me the guy probably doesnt take that good of care of things.Still looking.

M RASCOE&SONS
02-19-2011, 12:05 PM

bump bump bump:drinkup:

M RASCOE&SONS
02-20-2011, 08:16 AM
sunday morning bump

M RASCOE&SONS
02-20-2011, 03:13 PM
bump bump bump

M RASCOE&SONS
02-21-2011, 04:18 PM

bump for today

M RASCOE&SONS
02-22-2011, 10:15 AM

tuesday bump

M RASCOE&SONS
02-22-2011, 05:46 PM
evening bump

M RASCOE&SONS
02-23-2011, 09:17 AM

bump bump -call 860-867-7531 ask for matt

M RASCOE&SONS
02-23-2011, 05:51 PM

bump bump bump

M RASCOE&SONS
02-24-2011, 10:22 AM

bump bump bump

M RASCOE&SONS
02-24-2011, 05:57 PM

bump bump bump

supercuts
02-25-2011, 10:17 AM
i found a 2 yr old turf tiger with the liquid cooled 29 kawi today in colchester with 400 hrs but its burried up past the tires in snow.the guy had only covered the seat and motor.started up and ran mint but i was hesitant to turn the blades on because all the snow and ice under and around it.just seeing it covered in snow like that tells me the guy probably doesnt take that good of care of things.Still looking.

how much was the scag? ive got an 04' zt225 25hp kawi, 61", considering selling, bought it from saybrook power. i think it has 1600hrs. ill try to come up with a number.

Miller Time
02-25-2011, 10:31 AM

Ide stay away from Scags first years of liquid cooled. JMHO

M RASCOE&SONS
02-25-2011, 10:53 AM
how much was the scag? ive got an 04' zt225 25hp kawi, 61", considering selling, bought it from saybrook power. i think it has 1600hrs. ill try to come up with a number.

he wants 6000 firm fot it,it looks brand new!give me a call and i will give you his number and we can talk about your bobcat 860-867-7531 ask for matt

supercuts
02-25-2011, 02:11 PM
Ide stay away from Scags first years of liquid cooled. JMHO

2 years old is their first years of liquid cooled?

M RASCOE&SONS
02-25-2011, 07:26 PM
im pretty sure scag had liquid cooled motors in the 90s .i had a 97 scag with a 22hp liquid cooled kawasaki.

M RASCOE&SONS
02-26-2011, 10:14 AM

bump bump bump

proenterprises
02-27-2011, 08:59 PM
shoot me a text. I have a mower that maybe we could trade one of your trucks for. -203-417-7109

M RASCOE&SONS
02-27-2011, 11:35 PM
shoot me a text. I have a mower that maybe we could trade one of your trucks for. -203-417-7109

austin im all set in the trade department ,my trucks are for sale not trade.

M RASCOE&SONS
02-27-2011, 11:36 PM

bump bump to the top

supercuts
02-28-2011, 11:21 AM
its the mower in the middle, put brand new tires on it. ill try to take some better pics soon

TJ Property
02-28-2011, 01:25 PM
i have a 2006 scag 61 inch 29 efi liquid cooled machine i may be selling for the right price i think it has just about 1900 hours on it great machine

M RASCOE&SONS
02-28-2011, 02:32 PM
its the mower in the middle, put brand new tires on it. ill try to take some better pics soon

maybe if your not busy wednesday morning i could come take a look at it.

supercuts
02-28-2011, 05:08 PM
im working, off thur/friday. ill give you a call

M RASCOE&SONS
02-28-2011, 09:10 PM
im working, off thur/friday. ill give you a call

sounds good

masonenterprises
03-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Any of you guys got a zero turn for around $2000 you'd be lookin to sell?? Im looking for something that I can use as a decent backup.. Thanks

M RASCOE&SONS
03-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Any of you guys got a zero turn for around $2000 you'd be lookin to sell?? Im looking for something that I can use as a decent backup.. Thanks

there was a cub cadet homeowner version in guilford on craigslist with collection system for $2000,but i havent seen any commercial zero turns for that kind of money ..if i see any in that range i will post on here for you.

masonenterprises
03-01-2011, 07:51 PM
there was a cub cadet homeowner version in guilford on craigslist with collection system for $2000,but i havent seen any commercial zero turns for that kind of money ..if i see any in that range i will post on here for you.

Thanks. There def out there. A guy up here had a 98 Scag 52inch with 26horse honda and collection system $1800, but sold it out from under me.. I dont care how beat it is either... just as a back up.. I may be willing to go as high as $4500 too if its all i can find. Thanks!

M RASCOE&SONS
03-03-2011, 06:35 PM

bump to the top

M RASCOE&SONS
03-04-2011, 07:49 PM

bump bump bump still looking

proenterprises
03-04-2011, 09:01 PM
bump bump bump still looking

I will have 12 mowers to choose from ready to go by next Sunday. Sorry it has taken me awhile, but I am trying to get everything in tip top shape before I do any showings.

Mason is coming down too. Hopefully you can hold out until then too.

proenterprises
03-13-2011, 01:38 PM
I will have 12 mowers to choose from ready to go by next Sunday. Sorry it has taken me awhile, but I am trying to get everything in tip top shape before I do any showings.

Mason is coming down too. Hopefully you can hold out until then too.

Hey Matt,
I have a rider here if you want to give me a call, I can send you some pictures. I dont have your phone number from the last time you called, sorry. I'm here at 203-417-7109.

Thanks!

jmullins6987
04-02-2011, 09:52 AM
merit hardware in bridgeport sells bob-cat's with great prices and financing 0 % for 36 months. give them a call 203-333-0103 ask for jeff

ashgrove landscaping
04-02-2011, 01:51 PM
I have a ferris 61" 25hp walk behind for sale. I believe it's an 03. Runs great. Cuts great. Adjustable deck. I've owned it since new. I'm not that far from you as well. Asking $1500.

MowerMan77
04-02-2011, 04:14 PM
I have a nice John Deere m665 25hp kohler 60in deck with 1300 hours great shape.

ATouchofGrass
04-02-2011, 05:29 PM
I have a nice Toro 60 inch Z master with 633.0 hours on it with bagger and a spare tire and rim for 4k it has a 27 HP kohler on it, im also located right next to danbury CT.