PDA

View Full Version : buy me out. im done $10,000.00

milo
02-15-2011, 09:40 PM
ok i am giving up the lawn business. accounts in my area are getting to scarce. it will come with, 2008 husqvarna zt6127 commercial mower with like 8xx hours runs and cuts great, a stihl fs80r trimmer (like new) and a stihl bg55 blower. plus the accounts. its about 10 to 15 accounts that all pay on time and are nice people that i will miss. i think its around 325.00 to 400.00 a week and i do them all myself in like a 5 hour day that with driving to them and all.
:nono: now, i will only sell as everything listed. next, you MUST have insurance and a business license if you want to buy this... i WILL NOT sell to anyone without this stuff. if your just starting out and need to get them, then go get them first. it takes 30 minutes to get business insurance and probally like 30 minutes to get a business license.
next, no contracts for any accounts but they will stay with new owner as long as they have business license and insurance thats why you must have these items to buy:dancing:
also no coustomers picky and all within like 4 miles radius and next all lawns are easy, i dont do any lawns that i have to really get off the 61 inch cut:rolleyes:

:confused:as for questions you may have read it a few times its all here listed, will not just sell accounts or mower or trimmer or blower. next, no worry about no contracts, if you come every week to cut and do a good job, not great:) they will keep you and these are people i have been cutting 10 plus years. so have business insurance and business license and some cash:drinkup: and take it over.
send questions im here thanks......payup

DA Quality Lawn & YS
02-15-2011, 11:52 PM
I am sure guys will want to know, is it 10, or is it 15 accts?
You can finish 15 accts in 5 hrs? Thats 20 mins/lawn incl. drive time?
Are these one swipe postage stamps?

milo
02-16-2011, 09:48 AM
no, keeping my truck and trailer for my atv's and motorcycles. next prices for cutting grass HERE im the same price as everybody else.:hammerhead: and no i usually walk to the lawns and pull the ztr with rope around my neck to save on gas:nono:

rywnygc
02-16-2011, 11:44 PM
willing to sell the fs80r seperately? I could use another one.

stressed
02-17-2011, 07:20 AM
15 in 5 hours by yourself.......lmao!

TSB group
02-17-2011, 08:40 AM
Selling a bridge too? I have another spare 10k!

milo
02-17-2011, 04:12 PM
15 in 5 hours by yourself.......lmao!
just cause you work slow i cant help that... your welcome anytime to come sit in my truck and see how its done

milo
02-17-2011, 04:15 PM
[QUOTE=TSB group;3898981]Selling a bridge too? I have another spare 10k![/QUOTE
so whats it worth champ? if it dont sell i really dont care i will do it.... i bet your 02 toro it worth $6000.00 right :hammerhead:

lilweeds
02-17-2011, 08:36 PM
We chatted last year... I know for a fact PA doesn't require a business license and neither does the cities you work in. At least not for maintenance.

I'd be interested, but I am not cutting grass anymore. I'll pass your info to a friend of mine and see if he is interested.

Meadowbrook
02-17-2011, 09:31 PM
Lil weeds....actually for homeowner work, yes, you need a PAHIC# by law.....just letting you know.
Posted via Mobile Device

milo
02-18-2011, 10:21 PM
We chatted last year... I know for a fact PA doesn't require a business license and neither does the cities you work in. At least not for maintenance.

I'd be interested, but I am not cutting grass anymore. I'll pass your info to a friend of mine and see if he is interested.
yes to be legit you need a business license. ask a guy i know that got $4xx.00 fine and was not able to do work till he got one.. also from what i hear this season because of everybody looking for extra money any way they can get it that they are looking for non legit people in PA bigtime to take in more money. you are suppost to have it showing too. this will be the first year im gonna keep it in my truck just in case

milo
02-18-2011, 10:31 PM
Lil weeds....actually for homeowner work, yes, you need a PAHIC# by law.....just letting you know.
Posted via Mobile Device
hey, if just cutting grass you do not need a PA hic, if doing landscaping jobs and building flower beds and things like that then you need a hic.

stressed
02-20-2011, 08:27 PM
just cause you work slow i cant help that... your welcome anytime to come sit in my truck and see how its done

yea its called sloppy trimming and no blowing off probably...lol but u rite i am getting slower:sleeping:

godzilla
02-20-2011, 08:36 PM
15 lawns in 5 hrs is possible alone. A friend of mine does 25 +/- in a day alone.

lilweeds
02-25-2011, 08:42 PM
For landscaping you DO NOT. This has all been hashed out before. Installing a patio? Yes. Mulching or any maintenance? NO.

It is only for improvements, not maintenance. Now if one gets technical you do need a nursery license to install plants, but it isn't enforced. Also for the HIC # the lawn provided no funding for enforcement, so it hasn't been enforced either.

Landrus2
02-25-2011, 08:49 PM
15 lawns in 5 hrs is possible alone. A friend of mine does 25 +/- in a day alone.

Dose your friend smoke weed
Just kidding :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Landrus2
02-25-2011, 08:51 PM
no, keeping my truck and trailer for my atv's and motorcycles. next prices for cutting grass HERE im the same price as everybody else.:hammerhead: and no i usually walk to the lawns and pull the ztr with rope around my neck to save on gas:nono:

Are you really getting out of the lawn business? :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

TSB group
02-25-2011, 09:37 PM
My 02 is worth no where near $6,000. Average lawn accounts sell for one month worth of revenue.

[QUOTE=TSB group;3898981]Selling a bridge too? I have another spare 10k![/QUOTE
so whats it worth champ? if it dont sell i really dont care i will do it.... i bet your 02 toro it worth $6000.00 right :hammerhead: