PDA

View Full Version : WTB 6' Dump Insert ! Please Help! (Indiana)

4curbappeal
02-15-2011, 10:04 PM
Looking for a dump insert for a short bed(6' bed) truck!
Brand and condition is NOT important as long as it is in workon or close to working condition!
I have cash-in-hand and dont mind driving to Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, Michigan or surrounding states.

I also realize that everyone and theyre brother seem to be looking for a dump insert, but thought someone on here may want to sell outright or trade for something? I have mowers, trimmers, edgers, blowers, salt spreaders, plows and golf equipment, but prefer to just pay CASH!!!!

I have tried craigslist and ebay with no luck and have been looking for about 3 years! The truck I will be putting it on is older and I dont want to put a dump insert that is worth as much as the truck on it!!

Please let me know if anyone can help? Like I said, I have cash and am willing to travel! Fell free to call/text me at 765-425-6663 or PM me here on LS.

Thank you,
Tim

4curbappeal
02-27-2011, 11:09 PM
Sunday bump. Willing to travel. A mechanically sound "fixer-upper" is fine with me! Hopefully someone has on sitting somewhere that they are willing to get rid of? Feel free to call me if you have something to fit a short bed GMC 2500!
765-425-6663
Tim

4curbappeal
03-03-2011, 11:23 AM
bump..............