PDA

View Full Version : Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Garden City (IDAHO) Area

boise lawn care
02-16-2011, 04:36 AM
Anyone here from the above stated area?:usflag:

durness
03-26-2011, 06:40 PM
I am in Eagle. i dont see a lot of people from this area on here for some reason?

Galls Lawn Service LLC
04-14-2011, 01:41 AM
Hello. I know this is an older thread but thought I would still drop a line a say Im from the Meridian area.

Thanks, Mike

CircleC
02-14-2012, 10:45 PM
What's up fellas...How's it going. No snow this year...ya'll starting clean ups early...
Posted via Mobile Device

Dtreefarm
04-11-2012, 01:07 AM
Old thread but I'm hear.

Panhandle of Idaho.

USAProLawnCare
08-04-2012, 06:36 PM
This is a pretty old thread, but I am wanting to relocate to the boise/Nampa area and wanted some advice/opinions on the area/business. I'm sure there is plenty of business to go around, so please be nice :) I have to get away from this liberal state.. its killing me.

CircleC
08-08-2012, 01:50 AM
dont do it...unless you want to do something other than lawn maintenance. There are ab out 5000 lawn guys out here

USAProLawnCare
08-08-2012, 10:44 AM
5000 in the whole state, or in the area I mentioned? Honestly, for now I am just looking for a decent paying job. I'll figure out whether or not I want to continue doing business or not later. As far as the lifestyle.. Is it as conservative as I'm hoping? This state has a law for everything you can think of.. no joke. I need some more freedom in a conservative based area.

mattslawns
09-08-2012, 03:22 PM
Older post but I'm based out of the Boise area. As far as laws go, it seems very minimal. Are you looking for commercial or residential business?

USAProLawnCare
09-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Well honestly right now I'm looking for a good job.. I will think about restarting a biz after I get on my feet.. I have been applying all over so we'll see if anything pans out.

TPendagast
10-21-2012, 02:56 PM
Boise has too many lawn guys, a job in that area in lawn care might get you 12/hr and laid off for the winter, which is why I moved away from there this spring and came to alaska.

USAProLawnCare
10-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm still looking for a job in the area.

TPendagast
11-03-2013, 08:36 PM
5000 in the whole state, or in the area I mentioned? Honestly, for now I am just looking for a decent paying job. I'll figure out whether or not I want to continue doing business or not later. As far as the lifestyle.. Is it as conservative as I'm hoping? This state has a law for everything you can think of.. no joke. I need some more freedom in a conservative based area.

no offense, but the main problem with idaho is (especially the area you are moving into), is that everyone FROM california has already moved there, lifted their leg, and urinated on everything... it's very very california-ized.