PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Ryan Lawnaire Aerator...I'm in Indy!!!!

froglawn
02-16-2011, 01:17 PM
I am looking to buy a pre-owned ryan aerator (no other brands please). I may also be possibly interested in a tow-behind or a Z-Plug ride on aerator if the price is right. Please let me know what you have and the price as I'm looking to buy ASAP.

oldclawn
02-16-2011, 03:30 PM
Most used Ryans are near worthless by the time people sell them and parts can be pricey. If you've never used a pl855 plugr you might want to reconsider. A lot easier to use, less moving parts to break. I got mine at the RE-POWER shop in Indpls on Shadeland--they usually have access to a lot of machines and sometimes demo units. Love this money making machine!

nti152
02-16-2011, 06:02 PM
We have one give me a call I'm located in Lafayette Indiana. 765.479.4372
Posted via Mobile Device

froglawn
02-18-2011, 11:34 AM
We have one give me a call I'm located in Lafayette Indiana. 765.479.4372
Posted via Mobile Device

gave you a call this morning....

STILL LOOKING folks anything else out there?????

Exact Rototilling
02-18-2011, 12:15 PM
Most used Ryans are near worthless by the time people sell them and parts can be pricey. If you've never used a pl855 plugr you might want to reconsider. A lot easier to use, less moving parts to break. I got mine at the RE-POWER shop in Indpls on Shadeland--they usually have access to a lot of machines and sometimes demo units. Love this money making machine!

Are the Used Ryan 28's near worthless used? What do you own now?

ParkerLawn
02-18-2011, 03:11 PM
I have a Ryan Lawnaire IV aerator that is (not worthless) not sure why someone would make this comment, and I also have a Lesco tow behind aerator as well. I will get you pics today of both and will sell them very cheap.

Exact Rototilling
02-18-2011, 03:55 PM
Um....I think he was referring to a unit that been neglected and run to death and needs a ton of repairs replaced parts to the point of why didn't they just buy new. I have heard of.this before from another poster. They picked up multiple units for cheap off eBay sent them off for rebuild and wished they had bought new....?
Posted via Mobile Device