PDA

View Full Version : Looking for maintenance software program w/QB integration

guitarman2420
02-16-2011, 06:21 PM
I'm looking for a good software program that I can buy, not lease that synchs with Quick Books. Any success stories out there?

Thanks

grass-scapes
02-17-2011, 07:49 AM
obviously someone didn't use the search feature...TONS... Literally, tons of info.

LCPullman
02-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Check out Qxpress, we use it and it works pretty good.

guitarman2420
02-17-2011, 09:13 PM
Thanks, I'll check it out - as anyone used Service Sidekick?

Landscape Poet
02-17-2011, 09:14 PM
Lawn Pro is cheap, fit the needs of the basic maint. business - syncs with QB. Is it outstanding....no, but for the price it is pretty easy to use and works just fine.

LupineLandscaping
02-18-2011, 11:45 AM
QXpress is in my opinion one of the best and very versitile. Our problem, as with everyone on here, is the support is expensive and slower than the competition you just beat to get your next client. If we responded in such a way to our clients...we'd be done!!!...and so would QXpress. Yes they have responded to our requests...I can not sit in the office all day and wait for the magic return call.

TMlawncare
02-20-2011, 12:22 PM
QXpress is in my opinion one of the best and very versitile. Our problem, as with everyone on here, is the support is expensive and slower than the competition you just beat to get your next client. If we responded in such a way to our clients...we'd be done!!!...and so would QXpress. Yes they have responded to our requests...I can not sit in the office all day and wait for the magic return call.

Exactly, we are going on our third year with Qxpress and Quickbooks Pro. Qxpress continues to impress me with their software as I continue to learn more about it. This said their support is excellent if you can ever get them on the phone. You always get someones voicemail and have to wait all day to get a return call. For paying a $355 support fee each year you would expect just a little more.