PDA

View Full Version : Mini Ex Tracks

Premier Landscaping
02-16-2011, 10:21 PM
My Taki TB 145 is in need of a new set of tracks before the spring this year. Anyone have any recommendations or experiences with certain tracks to stay away from? Never bought the cheaper tracks yet only replaced them on my VTS systems, but I have heard some horror stories with cheaper CTL tracks. I don't remember seeing or hearing any for mini ex tracks, but I'm sure they are out there.

bobcat_ron
02-16-2011, 10:57 PM
Mclarens are about the only non-OEM company I trust, excellent traction and ride.

Premier Landscaping
02-22-2011, 08:55 PM
I checked the price on mclarens today 3500 shipped for the nex gens and 2950 for their lower end tracks. The oems are 2k a piece. DDale from krtraxx recommended prowler tracks they are around 2400 shipped anyone have any experience with
?
Posted via Mobile Device

bobcat_ron
02-22-2011, 09:22 PM
Go with the Next Gen tracks, you are paying just a tad more than what I paid, I paid $3300 to my door.
I have heard nothing good about Prowler.

ParkWelding
02-22-2011, 11:20 PM
I had no real problem with the Solideal tracks on my last machine. Seemed to be pretty decent. My current Mini-X is a Bobcat 337 and it has older McLaren tracks on it that look almost identical and have held up very well. The Solideal tracks thru my Bobcat dealer were the same price(tax included) as I could have ordered online, with no hassle and no shipping.