PDA

View Full Version : Who else is going to Conn Agg in March?

DirtMerchant
02-18-2011, 02:07 PM
I will be there.:canadaflag: :usflag::drinkup:

Dirtman2007
02-18-2011, 06:46 PM
I'll be there, working 12 hour days till then so I'll be able to take a week off! lol

ksss
02-18-2011, 10:30 PM
I will be there.

flairland
02-18-2011, 10:40 PM
Where and when is this?
Posted via Mobile Device

stuvecorp
02-18-2011, 10:58 PM
I had wanted to go but just can't swing it. I do expect regular updates and many pictures ASAP...

Scag48
02-18-2011, 11:23 PM
Was thinking I was going to be able to make it but I won't have the time. Working 6 days a week, can't take the time off. Have the money, not the time, unfortunately.

Ausman
02-18-2011, 11:47 PM
i will be there!

stuvecorp
02-18-2011, 11:54 PM
Was thinking I was going to be able to make it but I won't have the time. Working 6 days a week, can't take the time off. Have the money, not the time, unfortunately.

No doubt, someday I will have both at the same time...

DirtMerchant
02-19-2011, 12:08 AM
March 22nd for four days.

Ausman
02-19-2011, 02:09 AM
we need to make an arrangement to have a meet and greet to drink beer and tell lies!

Tigerotor77W
02-19-2011, 11:33 AM
My [originally approved] trip was cancelled due to a conflict... so... a bit frustratingly, I won't be able to make it. :/

have fun for me out there!

hoeman376
02-21-2011, 04:25 AM
im going, we definatly all gotta get together then post pics to make everyone jelous of how we are in vegas and they arent, haha

Stick Pro
02-21-2011, 07:49 PM
Only 5 hours away from me, we are going up thursday and going to stay through the weekend. Everyone need to meet up and have a beer togeather.

ksss
02-21-2011, 08:13 PM
Maybe we pick the day we all most have in common and set a time and place. I will be getting in Monday night and leaving Friday morning. Thursday night have tickets to the CASE banquet, cant miss that.

DirtMerchant
02-21-2011, 09:36 PM
Maybe we pick the day we all most have in common and set a time and place. I will be getting in Monday night and leaving Friday morning. Thursday night have tickets to the CASE banquet, cant miss that.

I need tickets for that!

ksss
02-22-2011, 03:31 PM
I need tickets for that!

Tell your dealer to Pony up the tickets for you. They are about 100 bones a piece. Great time.

Over the years I have been able to attend both the CASE and CAT dinner (I had a good friend that was a big CAT customer and he would get us tickets). Now I am a little bias as everyone knows here but I have to tell this story.

CATs dinner has been at Caesars Palace. Nice place no doubt. However we learned like 12 years ago that you had to go early cause there are few places to sit, so unless you want to stand for the next three hours (last thing you want to do after being at ConExpo) you get there when the doors open up. The food at the CAT dinner is good but mostly finger food type stuff. The biggest issue was the people attending. Now this is kinda a fancy thing, or at least I think so. There are knuckle heads showing up in wife beaters, sleaveless shirts, dirty nasty hats, a lot of these guys looked like they just got done repairing a sewer line. Amazing the lack of class.

Now the CASE dinner: Full dinner, everyone has a place to sit. Usually some type of entertainment, open bar. Everyone looks like they actually showered before they came. Just a lot more class overall. I am not casting stones, but I swear it is a fact, so obvious that my wife who could careless about CASE or CAT was blown away by the difference in the two dinners and the clientel.