PDA

View Full Version : Green Industry Consultants

little green guy
02-19-2011, 05:27 PM
I'm wondering if anyone here has experience working with a consultant. I'm in the process of possibly merging my business with another company and we're considering bring in a consultant to help us a tie together each companies systems and processes that are currently in place and develope the new systems that will be needed. I've read articles and been to some pretty good seminars given by different consultants but I'm not really sure where to find someone that will be the right fit if we do go that route. Love to hear any experiences or feedback, thanks

Az Gardener
02-19-2011, 07:03 PM
If you want a green industry specific consultant Jim Huston is probably your guy he is pretty pricey but I don't know anyone who knows the green industry better and works as a consultant.

That said based on your description of what you need I think my business coach would be your best bet. Systems development is his specialty, I can't say enough good things about him. He works with multi million dollar companies and guys like me.

You can check out his web site sorry I'm not exactly sure of the name of his site but his name is Eden Sunshine and his company is level 7 systems. He was formerly an e myth consultant. You can also check out my e myth thread here.

Good luck, sounds exciting, keep us in the loop let us know how its going.