PDA

View Full Version : No shows at bbq?

Farmboy
09-11-2002, 09:41 PM
After reading and seeing the pictures it seems like that there was not many manufactures that were represented at the bbq. Can anyone explain why?

captdevo
09-12-2002, 08:31 AM
many were invited!

the main excuse i heard was..."Landscapers choice is not a dealer of our product!"

which in my opinion is a poor one!

that didn't seem to bother Blade Runner, Hustler, Flex Deck, Dixie Chopper, Plugger, Classen or Magna Matic!

We invited Wright, Walker, Scag, Exmark, Great Dane, Toro, Gravely and others....

oh well!

I definately appreciate the ones that did show and make it a success!!

Thanks......Hustler, Blade Runner, Dixie Chopper, Encore, Plugger, Redmax, Kohler, Medart, Maruyama, Cub Cadet Commercial, Flex-Deck, Classen, Magna-Matic and especially--Jack at Landscapers Choice for allowing us to have it at his place!

65hoss
09-12-2002, 10:52 AM
Location may have had something to do with it.

Farmboy
09-12-2002, 06:51 PM
K.C. seems to pretty centered location to me but I quess that may not be for some of the manufactures.

LAWNGODFATHER
09-12-2002, 07:04 PM
Yes thanks to all who came, I really enjoyed running stuff you could not really get the feel for at the EXPO.

Exmark and Toro both have their Distributors right here in St. Louis. Makes it mighty convenient for them.

But in all reality I do argree that some are threatened by it being at a dealer over an end users location.

But then again LC is looking for strong MFG's to deal with.

So that would be a win-win situation.