PDA

View Full Version : AOLP Conference Photos

RLDesign
02-21-2011, 11:13 AM
Hello Everyone,

Good morning. I am sharing these photos for the reason I took them. Attached please find a few photos as an AOLP preview of the slideshow below. I shoot to record the moment and preserve something valuable. My photos represent landscaping, lighting, my family, and the ocean. These photos are a piece of the lighting part of my life.
Here is the link to the snapfish gallery:
http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3071314028/a=696294028_696294028/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

I felt like the photos from last conference conveyed a little of what our firm retained from 2010, but the galleries and slideshows did not really give the full sense of what we learned. Below please find a link to a slideshow/gallery in snapfish.com of 900 photos from conference. The images present my viewpoint of conference. That viewpoint is from Sunday at midnight through Saturday late morning. Because 8 members participated in COLD year 2, we were present from Monday (Design materials and record documents) through Saturday (round table discussions). COLD is the only way you can be certified as an outdoor lighting designer. The way Jan and crew have developed the course allows for a personal growth along the way that makes the certification a small piece of value on the journey. I now see the value in a four year course. The photos will give some designers a bigger picture of what conference can be if you do everything and reach out on all levels. For those on this email list who are not members, please join and volunteer for a committee to help out within the organization. My Reynolds’ family sacrificed a lot to facilitate my ability to be there and learn. For some members, the trip is a big financial and scheduling commitment. I did not realize what I would get from my first conference until I made the trip. Simply said, the AOLP membership and conference is irreplaceable in my career as a lighting designer. At AOLP, I found a group of different backgrounds and personalities that were open to growing together and building our trade. Rare is a group so unique and diverse that gets along so well.

Thanks and best regards,

Tanek

Link to AOLP photos that can be ordered in prints, viewed in slideshow, or emailed to friends and family (Opening directions - please copy and paste the entire blue link into a new web browsing window, or hold CTRL and click with you mouse on the blue link)

RLDesign
02-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Let's see if this works this time. Please copy and paste this link into snapfish.com. You must be a member.

http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3071314028/a=696294028_696294028/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Thanks,

Tanek

NightScenes
02-21-2011, 05:40 PM
Only 884 photos Tanek? Slacker....LOL Thanks for taking your time to take so many pics!!

RLI Electric
02-21-2011, 10:37 PM
Gotta hand it to you Tanek, I don't think I ever saw you without the camera going. Excellent job.

AOLP
02-23-2011, 11:38 PM
Thanks for posting the pics Tanek. thank you for making the time to take these great photos