PDA

View Full Version : 2003 chevy kodiak with duramax diesel

grassmanvt
02-21-2011, 11:03 PM
Nice 2003 chevy 4500 kodiak dump truck for sale. 2 wheel drive, Duramax diesel power, 6 speed manual, 10' dump with chute, (2) trailer hitches, one for a receiver, and a combo ball pintle hitch. Under body toolbox, amber strobe, pto powered hydraulic dump. This truck was well built. Has 106k on it, most were highway miles, truck was owned by a company that did work on paved roads only. Truck rarely saw use in winter so it is very clean and rust free, body, cab, and frame. You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner one of the same year in the northeast. All maintenance done by local chevy dealer, including a clutch this fall. This truck was on the highway everyday statewide and had to be ready for any d.o.t. check, these guys don't fool around, if it needed it, it got it. Tires great, interior nice with two exceptions, drivers side seat shows wear and glove box doesn't latch right but otherwise very clean for a work truck. GVW 15,000. If you are looking for a truck in this size its worth a look. This is not a worn out, painted over crusty old town truck, very nice. Title in hand, I am not a vehicle dealer so I can not register for you but if picked up during normal business hours the local dmv is only 10 minutes away, they can give you a 10 day temp transfer plate for $5. if needed. I know of no issues with the truck mechanically, its runs and drives good but sold as is, no warranty of any kind. Looking for $21,900 E-mail or call 802-793-7023.

grassmanvt
03-02-2011, 07:16 PM
Truck has been sold, thanks to all those that were interested.