PDA

View Full Version : No luck in mulching PANTIES

Brian@ELST
09-12-2002, 01:25 AM
I was mowing a vacant lot last week when I saw a pair of tiger pattern panties in my mowing path. I was not about to touch the nasties so I swung wide to go around. I must have gotten too close and my toro sucked them up under the deck. I ran the mower for another 2 or 3 minutes hoping for a good mulch job, but they attached to the center of the blade and wrapped around the spindle. The nasties were too tough and slowed the blades down to where I could'nt even cut grass.

Went to my first aid kit and found the EMERGENCY LAYTEX GLOVES. Had to put them on to pull the nasties off then I threw the gloves and tiger nasties into a nearby culvert pipe.

Any funny stories from you guys?

Brian
Express Lawn Services of Tulsa

vipermanz
09-12-2002, 04:50 AM
whew, they must have been horrid!!!!

here's a link with a list of things that have been run overhttp://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?threadid=31664&highlight=what+have+you+runover

keifer
09-12-2002, 06:56 AM
Is it like when you hit a skunk and have to leave town for the smell?

awm
09-12-2002, 08:02 AM
so thats what u told u wife huh.
works for me.:D
once had this older ladies 30 or so yr old daughter with the hots for me ,i guess. anyway i noticed some movement in the screened in backporch. looked close and there she stands with not much on,but what she came out the chute with.
dangerouse times. and the answer is no, didnt do it.:D

SLS
09-12-2002, 08:54 AM
Turf is for "mulching"...

Panties are for "munching".

Two very similar-looking words (munching & mulching)...but with two very distinctly different meanings. One letter can make all the difference sometimes......

I can see where you might have gotten the two confused. ;)

:D

65hoss
09-12-2002, 10:56 AM
If you knew what they were you should have known you can't run over something like that.

MacLawnCo
09-12-2002, 11:48 AM
AWM,

did you leave your balls at home that day? What is your problem?

LAWNGODFATHER
09-12-2002, 01:13 PM
Goes to show you not to get your panties in a bunch!!!!!

LAWNS AND MOWER
09-12-2002, 03:25 PM
My double blades pulverized a pair of panties just the other day. Might have been a thong, which explains why it mulched so well.

LAWNS AND MOWER

thfireman
09-12-2002, 03:52 PM
Had a young client of mine come out while I was building a small flower planter for her and ask if I wanted to come back that night for a Cheese Burger. I said yes..... You would too if you could see this girl. I went and had a cheese burger. I lost that account and gained a girl friend for a while. Never made that move again. Hey I need money!!!

awm
09-12-2002, 08:10 PM
hey maclane , no im just man enough to controll them. time an place for everything brother.since i am and was married
that was not the time or the place.
if thats being a goody ,ill take the label . later now:)

MacLawnCo
09-12-2002, 08:42 PM
I probably would have done the same thing. Just giving you a hard time.

Randy Scott
09-12-2002, 11:17 PM
Those things would be hangin' from my rear view mirror right now if that was me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT!

Brickman
09-12-2002, 11:51 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinkup: :drinkup:

LAWNGODFATHER
09-13-2002, 12:17 AM
If it was a G-String and Brickman went to the BBQ we all know where it would have been hanging all night.

awm
09-13-2002, 05:54 AM
i know jason. just wanted to make it clear ,since red,' oh i mean my wonderful wife .
happens to look at this stuff. :D :)
later now

Brickman
09-13-2002, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by LAWNGODFATHER
If it was a G-String and Brickman went to the BBQ we all know where it would have been hanging all night.

:D :D

AGG Lawn Maintenance
09-13-2002, 07:49 PM
Come on man you know the you can only mulch Thongs. Mowers hate big Undees just as much as we do. LoLs
Travis