PDA

View Full Version : what the hell

tjlco
02-22-2011, 09:40 AM
another St. pete officer shot dead last night...what the hell is florida coming to?

Florida Gardener
02-22-2011, 09:51 AM
This state is filled with wackos....was it pre-meditated?
Posted via Mobile Device

yamadooski
02-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Its because of all the Libtards in our area that wine and cry about fairness all the BS.
Now the cops around here have their hands tied beacause they might get sued by the loser criminals family.
We have a lot of loser liberals here on this forum. Go to the political section.

Hey how all you Demtards and libtards like the high cost of inflation lately.
I think the cops should take the real law into their own hands and just shoot em all and cover it up somehow.

jbannick18
02-23-2011, 11:02 PM
Its because of all the Libtards in our area that wine and cry about fairness all the BS.
Now the cops around here have their hands tied beacause they might get sued by the loser criminals family.
We have a lot of loser liberals here on this forum. Go to the political section.

Hey how all you Demtards and libtards like the high cost of inflation lately.
I think the cops should take the real law into their own hands and just shoot em all and cover it up somehow.

This is the most uneducated/******ed thing I have ever read. Please get an education

fl-landscapes
02-24-2011, 11:19 AM
It sucks to see a cop get killed and I dont mean to sound cold but hey its a dangerous job. According to this link though you are more likely to be killed on the job as a landscaper. Cops come in at #4 most dangerous jobs in fl.http://www.floridatrend.com/data_article.asp?cName=Florida+Data&rName=Jobs/Workforce&whatID=3&aID=50447

Ric
02-24-2011, 12:46 PM
.http://www.floridatrend.com/data_article.asp?cName=Florida+Data&rName=Jobs/Workforce&whatID=3&aID=50447

Interesting Link, But what is more interesting is. IF COP are # 4 in most dangerous jobs, who is number 1, 2 & 3?? Well working backwards number 3 is Grounds Maintenance Workers. Hello that is US.

Tri-City Outdoors
02-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Would have never guessed our job is more dangerous than a cop!

Ric
02-24-2011, 01:58 PM
Would have never guessed our job is more dangerous than a cop!

Tri

A lot of Darwin Award Winners have lost fingers and toes from rotary Mowers. But this poll seems to only count deaths. I am not sure if they count Heart attacks related to heat stroke, but that seems to be a big killer of older grass cutters here in Florida.

fl-landscapes
02-24-2011, 04:16 PM
Interesting Link, But what is more interesting is. IF COP are # 4 in most dangerous jobs, who is number 1, 2 & 3?? Well working backwards number 3 is Grounds Maintenance Workers. Hello that is US.

yup that why I said we are more likely to be killed as landscapers

JohnnyCW
02-27-2011, 11:16 PM
The link lists total deaths, not deaths per capita. There are a lot more truck drivers, construction laborers, and grounds maintenance workers per each respective profession than cops.