PDA

View Full Version : Lesco Stander 34" - sell or trade

Maco Services
02-23-2011, 09:46 AM
We purchased this machine last year with a lot of other equipment from a large company who decided to leave our market after a single season. This and a 48" WB are two Lescos bought from the local JD dealer, and maintained at the dealer as well. I believe it was purchased in April of 2010, so not yet a year old even. Since I've owned it (~August of last year), I haven't put maybe 15 hrs on it. I've added a mulch plate (I still have all side discharge components, gator blades, changed the oil about 2 hrs ago, and just have it a minimal shine up yesterday, including a generous underspray of Fluid film for good measure.

This unit has a 19hp Kawi, that will eat through grass. Ground speed on this in incredible, fastest in our fleet. Has two new front tires that still have the labels stuck to them. This mulch plate can be secured down, but I only have it with a single bolt, which works great b/c if I want it to side discharge, I can just rotate the plate up 90 degrees and the majority of the chute is exposed. Works great! The only negative is the insides of the rear tires are slightly worn. Runs like a top and ready to work. 150.5 hrs on it right now.

Would consider trades on a 36" t-bar WB, commercial 21" hondas, bushhog, dingo, enclosed trailer, or partial trade towards a long bed work truck as we are about to add another to our fleet. If you are interested, let me know. Other trades may be interesting, just let me know what you've got. Cash price $3200 obo.

Jlawnmow
02-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Sent you a PM.

Maco Services
02-26-2011, 05:38 PM
Btt.

Cash preferred, but would also consider trades for trucks, trailers, or t-bar walkbehinds (depending on condition). Any interest, let me know. Those that have made me offers, I'll be in touch after advertising it this week. Thanks!

John

Maco Services
03-01-2011, 09:42 AM
Someone wants a well taken for stander. I frequently make trips to Atlanta and West into north MS, even a random trip to Nashville on occasion.

If interested, make offer, let me know.

John

Maco Services
03-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Sale pending. Just found the copy of the original receipt, purchased in late April last year, just had a detail. Photos of our 48" Lesco walkbehind will be going up soon.