PDA

View Full Version : Lawn care success

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape
09-12-2002, 06:22 PM
I recintly purchased the direct mail letters from Sean @ lawn care success.Let me tell you guys they have worked wonders for me,i must be the only guy actually mailing things instead of pasing out flyers in this town.I"ve only sent out 10 and i already have had 2 calls and i just picked up a church for the new year off of those letters!I would highly recomend them for anyone in the lawn care business.:blob2:

bscroggs
09-12-2002, 07:05 PM
Is there a website for Sean @ lawn care success, or any other way to get in touch with him. I could probably use them to build a customer basis, since I don't have any customers yet.:(

Sean Adams
09-12-2002, 08:46 PM
Jacob...

I'm glad the letters are working. Target the customers you truly want and those letters will really help get your foot in the door, and keep them as clients as long as you want.

bscroggs...

If you have any questions, you can ask me any time. My e-mail address is below. But like I tell everyone, if you are going to order them, order them here at LawnSite.com so the site and Chuck get proper credit.

LAWNGODFATHER
09-12-2002, 09:07 PM
SHHHHHHHH don't let our little secret out.

I have been using these since last year, they do very well for their situations.

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape
09-12-2002, 10:18 PM
Lawngodfather,what kind of replys have you had using the letters?

Jimbo
09-13-2002, 12:00 AM
Are you guys talking about the 20 letter templetes?

Thanks
Jim

Sean Adams
09-13-2002, 08:43 AM
Yes, Jim, they are referring to the 20 direct mail letter templates offered here at LawnSite.com.

Guido
09-13-2002, 12:37 PM
I have the letters also, I don't have time to do a search now, but I posted a thread where we discussed some changes you can make to the letters to kind of customize them a little bit. There were some good ideas in there too.........

Check it out....if you find it, post a link to the thread into this one.

kutnkru
09-13-2002, 02:18 PM
Guido's-Mod's
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18392&highlight=Direct+mail+templates
Template Banter
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18693&highlight=Direct+mail+templates
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17656&highlight=Direct+mail+templates

LB Landscaping
09-13-2002, 08:47 PM
I ordered them today and recieved them in seconds. After looking them over I'm excited to start sending some out. Thanks Sean!!!

TurfGuyTX
09-14-2002, 12:37 AM
I ordered today and DID NOT get them in seconds. Or at all for that matter. I called and left a message as requested. (long distance charges) I'm still anxious to see the letters. I'll share my opinion when I see them.

Sean Adams
09-14-2002, 02:09 AM
Bryan,

I received your message and called your cell phone number as requested. I left you a message. I apologized for the delay. We seem to be having an issue sending to yahoo e-mail addresses today. Without looking at your order, I assume that you have a yahoo address.

Again, I apologize and you should have it right after I'm finished wrting this post.

Phishook
09-14-2002, 04:59 AM
I should have said this sooner.

THANKS! They do work well. Verry to the point, and that's what people want.

Just one question. Who do you address/post the letter to if you don't have a name? Current resident, Sir or maddam ?

Sean Adams
09-14-2002, 10:24 AM
If you are sending to a home owner, and don't know their name, you can address it different things...

Dear Home Owner
Dear Community Member
Dear Neighbor (If you are recognized in the community)

If you are sending to a commercial prospect, it is important and considered profesional to know their name and address it accordingly.

There was a post started in the Elements of Business by kitzy. A lot of people gave links and examples of directories and ways to acquire names and addresses and phone numbers.

Definitely look at that. I'm glad the letters are helping.