PDA

View Full Version : New mower!!!

wvaughn7
02-27-2011, 06:45 PM
Just picked up a new mower today. I believe it will cut our mowing time in half over the 54" Z. I mean listen to these stats. 190 cc engine pushing like 5 hp, 26" cutting deck, solid frame built from 1" round tubing. I think everyone should switch over to these bad boys. :cool2:

:hammerhead::confused::hammerhead::confused::hammerhead:

MOturkey
02-27-2011, 07:00 PM
Is that a Weedeater brand? I never knew they made a mower until I saw one at Wally World last year. I'll bet they are one tough machine!

castlerockmo
02-27-2011, 07:03 PM
That's funny! They have them in poullen brand too! Both companies are owned by husqvrana
Posted via Mobile Device

AZZI
02-27-2011, 07:04 PM
$700 well spent........

wvaughn7
02-27-2011, 07:09 PM
I believe so too I mean everyone is always like buy something commercial, but the way I look at it is that I can buy roughly 15 of these for the price of one mower. Even if it lasts 6 months it will be cheaper than buying a new zero turn every 7.5 years

StanWilhite
02-27-2011, 08:03 PM
I believe so too I mean everyone is always like buy something commercial, but the way I look at it is that I can buy roughly 15 of these for the price of one mower. Even if it lasts 6 months it will be cheaper than buying a new zero turn every 7.5 years

There's another couple of BIG factors though, how much grass will the 700.00 mowers cut throughout those 15 years compared to a commercial Z ? And how often will the disposable mower be in the shop....and for how long (each time) ?
I learned a long time ago that you can't just look at the initial price in determining how much a piece of eqp. will cost you.

These little mowers are cute though....do they have a compartment for a compact, lip stick and make-up? :laugh:

Chevy z71
02-27-2011, 08:09 PM
I seen one today and was like wow to myself it was so small and my walmart had them mark down to 400 then went back up to 700.

wvaughn7
02-27-2011, 08:13 PM
There's another couple of BIG factors though, how much grass will the 700.00 mowers cut throughout those 15 years compared to a commercial Z ? And how often will the disposable mower be in the shop....and for how long (each time) ?
I learned a long time ago that you can't just look at the initial price in determining how much a piece of eqp. will cost you.

These little mowers are cute though....do they have a compartment for a compact, lip stick and make-up? :laugh:

Ok I don't know if you caught on, but I am only joking. There is no way I would even try to justify that purchase haha. I'm not sure about the lipstick though. Maybe you could call them up and suggest it for say 10% of their increased profits.:clapping:

StanWilhite
02-27-2011, 09:25 PM
Ok I don't know if you caught on, but I am only joking. There is no way I would even try to justify that purchase haha. I'm not sure about the lipstick though. Maybe you could call them up and suggest it for say 10% of their increased profits.:clapping:

I just hurriedly scanned through the thread and didn't catch the sarcasm. Sorry, I guess it's just that through the years I've heard so many people use that logic that I thought you were serious! :)
You may have a point with the compartment for the "lady goodies"!

booboy
02-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Looks like home depot

elitelawnteam1
02-27-2011, 09:34 PM
first of all, weedeater is probably as low as they get, and HD isn't the best place to get that kind of stuff serviced! :D Exmark's COMMERCIAL Metro 26" would be more maneuverable in tight spaces, and it would last longer.

My opinion on this is just my own, but you'd get a longer life out of buying commercial than residential. Just callin like it is.

Clark Griswold
02-27-2011, 10:22 PM
Hey, it mows grass, it's not brain surgery!

StanWilhite
02-27-2011, 10:31 PM

:) I see where I got tangled up now. I knew your first post was "tongue in cheek" but I thought your second post was someone replying to you that didn't know you were joking in your 1st post!

Slow down Stan.....look at the names on the post! :hammerhead:

Jason Rose
02-27-2011, 10:37 PM
I saw one of those cute little riders at out HD yesterday as well Made me laugh as well.

Snapper makes, or made, a 26" or maybe a 24" rider like that as well. However I'm sure the snapper machine would outlast that weedeater POS by a long shot.

wvaughn7
02-27-2011, 11:05 PM
I love how so many people use the logic I joked about that everyone is beleiving me haha. I agree about it giving a good laugh too. My dad was with me and he tried to get me to get on, but I just couldn't bring myself to because I was afraid I would fall in love with it.:laugh:

frameslawn
02-27-2011, 11:23 PM
That mower will mow circles around any commerical mower out there, good work!!!!!

lawnboy dan
02-28-2011, 06:28 AM
actually its pretty well made for the $ -as far as entry level home mowers go

93Chevy
02-28-2011, 08:08 AM
I've got 4 of those. We run 2 side-by-side for a 52" cut.

wvaughn7
02-28-2011, 09:53 AM
Two side by side still isn't as big as most of our mowers haha. The motor on our push mower is bigger than the one on that rider.
Posted via Mobile Device