PDA

View Full Version : Great Deal on Business clothes

Blessed 1
09-14-2002, 10:49 AM
I got a great deal on some shirts and pullovers from wearguard.com. Check out the clearance section. I got some nice 3x golf style shirts for $7.99 and had Mike's Lawn Service embroidered on for $5.00. Can't beat that especially for the Big Guys! :D Great exposure for a new company:blob4:

roscioli
09-14-2002, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the link, checking it now and looks like a good deal, just cant figure out how to do the personalizing, I do it, then it doesnt show up when I go to check out.

Bunton Guy
09-14-2002, 06:33 PM
Do they charge you for a settup fee to put your logo on the clothing ? Or do they just put names and thats it ? I supose I better go check out the link.:sleeping:

Blessed 1
09-16-2002, 07:50 AM
I called them to place my order rather than on line because in the clearance section they have limited availability. By doing it on the phone they could tell me what they had and I was able to take advantage of unadvertized specials they had going as well. There was no set up fee for monogramming but it cost $5-6 per shirt which was not bad because they are only $7.99. Wore a couple over the weekend. Great responce. People were asking me for my card and how much for services. Great networking tool.
:D :D :D :D

Firefighter Dave
09-16-2002, 08:55 AM
I am greatful for this post.... I bought three new pair of cargo shorts for $3.95!!!

Dave

:blob2: :blob2: