PDA

View Full Version : DAMN weather coming in fast in GA

alexschultz1
02-28-2011, 12:24 PM
were about to go NAILED anyone in the atl area feel that pressure change?

bmac1996acc
02-28-2011, 12:40 PM
Hope it holds off long enough for me to go measure a few lawns.

SouthSide Cutter
02-28-2011, 02:36 PM
We didn't get it to bad but when it hit at about 3am thought house was going to blow away. Looked pretty bad south of us for the rest of the day.

wvaughn7
02-28-2011, 03:32 PM
We are getting hammered up in east Tennessee right now. The town looks like a pond and it is still pouring down.
Posted via Mobile Device

MOturkey
02-28-2011, 07:20 PM
Came through here about 11:00 last night. We had a tornado warning for a while, but the radar showed the likely area for a tornado about 5 miles south of our house. Hailed like crazy, but luckily, it was pretty small because my truck has to sit out in the open. No damage, but it, like everyone else's around town, was covered with red clay this morning. I suspect the storms picked that up in Oklahoma, and it fell here with the rain.

SouthSide Cutter
02-28-2011, 08:29 PM
Came through here about 11:00 last night. We had a tornado warning for a while, but the radar showed the likely area for a tornado about 5 miles south of our house. Hailed like crazy, but luckily, it was pretty small because my truck has to sit out in the open. No damage, but it, like everyone else's around town, was covered with red clay this morning. I suspect the storms picked that up in Oklahoma, and it fell here with the rain.

Thats funny because we were talking of the red dirt on our windshields and fenders here. Some of us guessed it came from out west some where and the rest thought we were crazy.