PDA

View Full Version : Daily Job Sheet

PerfectEarth
02-28-2011, 07:28 PM
After searching for a bit, I couldn't find anything for a good, fancy, daily "job sheet" that can be filled out for the work day. Does anyone use one that they wouldn't mind sharing? I hate to mooch (or even ask) but I'm not too slick on Excel.

Looking for something that has categories for job name, location, services, materials, who is on the job, times, weather, date, etc etc....

If anyone cares to post their's that would be super. I was going to see what worked better- writing down on paper or recording my day on the Droid timetracker app. Thanks!:waving:

slawn
02-28-2011, 09:32 PM
here's what one of mine looks like, I have to use it on some of my commerical accounts and have the manger sign it to turn in to their bosses.

WORK ORDER

Client_________________________

Client # __________ ____________

Date____-_____-______

time in__________ time out__________

____________________________________________________________________________________

________Lawn mowed
________Side walks and driveway edged
________Trimming
________Side walks and driveway blown
________Landscaped beds weeded
________Shrub trimming
________Pine Straw, Mulching
________Yard clean up
________Other:______________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________

Notes/Observations________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________

Services Provided By:______________________________________________________

Customer Approval:_______________________________________________________