PDA

View Full Version : Backpack blower!

burns
03-01-2011, 07:44 AM
Hi guys im new here i was just wondering for those of you who run stihl bp blowers what a good medium level model would be. Ive never had my own bp but im sick of using handheld blowers and most of my stuff is stihl and everyone i know uses stihl so im kind of partial i guess. What im looking for is something enough to blow my clippings and the couple leaf cleanups i have. i don't need the most powerful but not some cheapo home depot model type blower. Im also new to the idea of trying a redmax so if anyone has any input on those it would be great.. thanks!

TNGrassCutter
03-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Br 420 or 500 would probably be good. One of mine is an echo pb 500 and it is fine for clippings and a few leaves. I think the still 420 or 500 is probably comparable to my echo.
Posted via Mobile Device

Patriot Services
03-01-2011, 12:03 PM
I used to use 420's. Good medium blower. I bought a BR600 and will never go smaller again. The difference is price is small and its always better to have too much power.
Posted via Mobile Device

rlitman
03-01-2011, 02:40 PM
The Stihl BR500 is less powerful and more expensive than the BR550. You only buy that one if you want a low noise blower.