PDA

View Full Version : Associations and Certifications

BLC1
03-02-2011, 11:39 AM
What associations and certifications do you guys have?

I wanted to look into getting some for a little more education and also as a promotional tool.

BLC1
03-03-2011, 01:20 PM
I was surprised to see not comments here.

JFGLN
03-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Here is a couple,

PLANET
WALP

Brodie
03-04-2011, 08:18 AM
Not wanting to sound like a jerk but have you done a google search. For example I found the International Hydroseeding Association, a couple of Tree contractors associations. All done by typing in a service and adding association to the end of the search.

There are heaps of associations out there the bigger ones have international, national and state branches but all have good information in relation to the industry. Most have detailed information about training and some even have preferred training providers. There are a loot of tips and publication that are usually only available to members but if you are wanting a constant source of new industry information then Id join. Some even provide potential customers with a list of their registered contractors for specific areas. Seeing you on an association list often comforts a clients decision to hire you because most have a good name and set criteria to become a member.

Id recommended investing some time into finding the associations that are relevant to the services you offer and joining the one that best meets your needs.

ACA L&L
03-06-2011, 04:40 AM
PLANET :lco
SIMA: snow and ice
NMLamp