PDA

View Full Version : Two trailers...one happy dude!!

D&K Lawns
03-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Got my new trailers today!!!

TNGrassCutter
03-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Those are nice. I can't even imagine buying two at the same time must've set you back quite a few bucks.
Posted via Mobile Device

ALC-GregH
03-02-2011, 10:10 PM
I like the dump trailer. What the specs on it?

torotorotoro
03-02-2011, 10:38 PM
those are two of the nicest trailres i have seen.im jealous.

D&K Lawns
03-02-2011, 10:40 PM
specs:

4782 kg (10520 lbs) Box Size 6 1/2' x 16'
Deck Height From 26" (drop axles) to 30" (str axles)
(2) 7000 lb Axles
Brakes electric - both axles
Suspension Multi-Leaf Slipper Spring
Doors Swing & Cam Lock Barn Doors

D&K Lawns
03-02-2011, 10:43 PM
thanks. Its been a long time coming. My former dump trailer was stolen and my utility was just flat worn out.

GrassesGuy
03-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Very Nice!

ALC-GregH
03-02-2011, 10:44 PM
specs:

4782 kg (10520 lbs) Box Size 6 1/2' x 16'
Deck Height From 26" (drop axles) to 30" (str axles)
(2) 7000 lb Axles
Brakes electric - both axles
Suspension Multi-Leaf Slipper Spring
Doors Swing & Cam Lock Barn Doors

That should give you years of service. I like the 16ft length.

JFGauvreau
03-02-2011, 10:47 PM
Very nice trailers, I'm looking myself for a similar 16ft.

orlawncaresvc
03-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Got my new trailers today!!!

Nice trailers man! I see the second trailer has rackem trimmer racks? Do you got major work comming up? Why not post this in the pictures thread?

deere615
03-03-2011, 07:23 PM
Sweet setup how do the trimmer rack holders work though? doesnt look like there is nothing that holds them down, they just sit in there?

Clark Griswold
03-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Take some PICS off the dealers lot, job site, home, anywhere else, etc.!

Not trying to give you a hard time but anyone can go down the the dealers lot and then post PICS!

I'm always a sceptic by nature, sorry!

lifetree
03-03-2011, 09:22 PM
Take some PICS off the dealers lot, job site, home, anywhere else, etc. ! ... I'm always a sceptic by nature, sorry !

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chevy z71
03-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Post a picture with all your stuff on it.

Landrus2
03-03-2011, 09:51 PM
The dump trailer is a good investment

KrayzKajun
03-03-2011, 10:20 PM
nice! love the dump trailer!

D&K Lawns
03-03-2011, 11:04 PM
Well I'm not just anyone and not only are you a sceptic but you are also a prick.

rmslawns
03-04-2011, 12:41 AM
They have grass to cut in Delaware? I thought it was just a turnpike and bridge.

Clark Griswold
03-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Well I'm not just anyone and not only are you a sceptic but you are also a prick.

Well, thank you sir!

AzLawnMan
03-10-2011, 12:36 AM
Always amazes me at how many people will go out a drop $8-10k on trailers. I bought a dump trailer at auction for $2,100 and a tandem for $1200 the tandem on craigslist. 2 things I buy new, my truck and equipment, never trailers and never work trucks. Im gonna replace my enitre fleet of trucks on saturday with newer trucks and its only gonna cost me $12k, all trucks bought at auction, now they are not the best looking freshly painted trucks with 20's, but what do I care, they are for WORK and after I sell my older trucks I figure I will get about $16k in return from the trucks I will sell. So lets see, I update my work trucks and still make money off the deal, hmm. Oh yeah, I used to spend money like it was going out of style too on new nice trailers, hope you can still make those payments when gas hits $4.50 a gallon. I love the noobs. Make business decisions, not the cool decision.

D&K Lawns
03-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Noobs? Son let me tell you something...I am 62 years old and was in this business while you were still crapping your diaper. So don't give me your crap about noobs. And I paid cash for these trailers as my sons are going to continue our business. Next time you open your mouth, use your brain to make sure you know what you are talking about.

rmslawns
03-10-2011, 04:46 PM
AzLawnMan, you seem to be one of those guys that knows a little bit about everything and a whole lot about nothing. I follow the saying an old man told me years ago, "don't try to figure out other peoples money" It is usually the people that announce what they pay for everything that are bs artists. Have a great season.

AzLawnMan
03-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Noobs? Son let me tell you something...I am 62 years old and was in this business while you were still crapping your diaper. So don't give me your crap about noobs. And I paid cash for these trailers as my sons are going to continue our business. Next time you open your mouth, use your brain to make sure you know what you are talking about.

First I am not your son, but your not the first to think so. There are alot of dads out there that do wish I was their son. Second, I didnt "continue" my dads business, I bought it, and he is now retired for three years at 50. He didnt have to buy me trailers to get work done, I bought him retirement gifts. Sucks dont it. It really must be hard to know that a 29 year old can do the things I do and your scrapping along. Only a few people on here know me, and one day maybe they will tell you the things I have done for their company. So pop some V and go hang with the misses. Honestly pops, your not even in the same league, or game for that matter. :waving:

D&K Lawns
03-11-2011, 10:13 AM
You are the kind of person who disgraces not only this profession, but humanity itself. Apparently your DAD did not teach you respect or humility, so what does that say about him? Looking at the way you talked to me, I am pretty sure you will be out of this business in just a few years. And when you go on to the next thing, then the next thing, and then the next thing for the rest of your life, just know my sons will still be kicking ass in this business. Simply because they know how to treat people with respect and diginity. No, I will not make threats nor will I attempt to justify your ignorance again. If you have anything else to say to me, then man up and pm me. Otherwise go and fail....cause that is what is in store for you.

underESTIMATED
04-13-2011, 05:03 PM
So is this a BMW board, or a lawn discussion forum?

Nice trailers!

AdvLandscapeLLC
04-13-2011, 06:12 PM
wow AZlawnman all i can say is wow, this guy is 62 years old and you cant even show him any respect. See my parents would have not tolerated that kind of talk and I certainly wouldnt think of using it to some one i don't even know. You pass judgement on this guy without knowing a thing about him other than the fact he is proud and happy with his recent purchase. People like you are what i despise about people these days.

Nice trailers, CAM makes a great product I demo'd one of there equipment trailers and it pulled like a charm with my excavator on it. I'm assuming 14000# gross and is it power or gravity down?

hensley
05-29-2011, 04:22 AM
If you dont mind me asking,,Where did you get them?

Mowingman
05-29-2011, 09:55 AM
Nice trailers. Should give you years of good service, not to mention a nice tax deduction for years to come.
I kind of have a "thing" for trailers. Seems like I can never have enough of them.

STIHL GUY
06-07-2011, 12:24 PM
nice looking trailers. that dump is pretty sharp looking:weightlifter: