PDA

View Full Version : new

stopleaks
03-04-2011, 09:41 AM
ok imnew to this internet and my family is making me get into the newage. i do lawn care on the side and i am looking to learn new things in the industry i have been doin things the the hard way they say so im intered in what kinds of new technolagy is out there. whats a good machine for bed edging? i have been using hand tools but it just take me to long and im getting to old for manual labor.

wvaughn7
03-04-2011, 09:56 AM
There a couple different tools for bed edging. If the bed is already edged and you are just redefining it then echo makes a tool just for that. It will run you 5-600 dollars and information can be found on their website and through the search function here. Now if you are needing to cut new edges this will probably not work unless you have soft soil. For new edges you will need a dedicated bed edge suck as a brown or an ez-trench. This can also be found through a Google search and I believe these companies are sponsors on here so much information is given.
Posted via Mobile Device

stopleaks
03-04-2011, 10:03 AM
thanks my grandson keeps giving me a hard time im to old fashioned. he just doesnt know a hard days work yet. he wants me to get some new machines to make his life easy on him. i told himi would look into what other people are using.