PDA

View Full Version : Commercials are driving me crazy

deanslawnservice09
03-04-2011, 11:58 AM
I have been doing pretty much all residential lawns in my areas for 4 years now. This year and last, I have tried to add on a few commercial accounts, but it seems that the people who I need to talk to are extremely hard to contact. I pretty much always get there voicemail. I have never tried writing a bid without some kind of permission from whoever is in charge, but the idea of it is really starting to look appealing... any thoughts? :confused:

KS_Grasscutter
03-04-2011, 12:31 PM
I have been doing pretty much all residential lawns in my areas for 4 years now. This year and last, I have tried to add on a few commercial accounts, but it seems that the people who I need to talk to are extremely hard to contact. I pretty much always get there voicemail. I have never tried writing a bid without some kind of permission from whoever is in charge, but the idea of it is really starting to look appealing... any thoughts? :confused:

Stick to residentials, or owner-opperated commercial places. Lot less headaches that way.

D&K Lawns
03-04-2011, 12:43 PM
I totally agree with KC grasscutter. All my commercials are private/owner operated. Works great.

deanslawnservice09
03-04-2011, 02:06 PM
Looks like I am going to stick with that, unfortunately. I may however try to get some of the town maintenance work... any thoughts on that? I heard the town I live in pays very timely and doesn't give to much grief.