PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in B.C. Canada use BOP Quick Mowers?

heyfishguy
03-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Hey guys I am just wondering if anybody out there from my neck of the woods in British Columbia Canada uses the Better Outdoor Products line of mowers. :canadaflag:

booboy
03-04-2011, 06:17 PM
I do! purchase my first one in 07 and just sold it for $900. My new dually just arrived a couple weeks ago. Took advantage of their earlier sale. $3500 to my door for a 36.
I live on vancouver island and have never seen anyone else use a quick or a walk behind for that matter. Although I have never tried any other walk behinds I am really happy with quick mowers.

heyfishguy
03-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Hey Booboy, do you mind if I ask you a few questions regarding the quick mowers? How many accounts do you service using your quick mower? I have heard alot of negative things in regards to them mowing in wet grass type conditions, do you mow wet grass with them? How do you find they perform here on the WETcoast? Was your first quick in '07 a single hydro model? If so how hard or easy are the singles to handle? Do you use the step saver with them, and if so how easy is it to menuvere a single hydro with the step saver? Did you use them to bag with the accelerator catcher, and how was the bagging performance? How about mulching? They seem like really good mowers for the price, I love the light weight and compact design. I almost bought one last year after I sold my walker but I had a hard time commiting to buying something I had not seen in person and that no one here in our wet conditions uses. Any of your input would be great.