PDA

View Full Version : How long for door hanger feedback

Guzzo856
03-05-2011, 12:23 AM
This is my first time using door hangers, I ordered 1000 so far i handed out 200. How long does it take to ppl to reply

knox gsl
03-05-2011, 12:42 AM
I did about 200 door hangers 2 years ago and got respondses 5 months later, also picked up 3 customers off of them.

Lurch01
03-05-2011, 02:32 AM
This is my first time using door hangers, I ordered 1000 so far i handed out 200. How long does it take to ppl to reply

I can say i have put out over 100,000 door hangers and it takes time, Some people will join the next day, Some will wait for quite a time. I hate to tell you this but you need to hit every home again that did not call next month, and again, and again. You never stop until the order your service. NEVER.

I know it is hard. 5000 went out 5 days ago. I only have 3 new accounts. But I have 100 hits on the web site from it as well. As soon as the grass turn green the phone will ring.

TheBetterDoorhanger
03-14-2011, 12:50 AM
Hi Lawnsite Members! Have you heard of our innovative Band-It Stick-It Door Hangers? They are a cost effective way to keep your advertisement on the door where it belongs & customers can even bring the ad inside & place it on the refrigerator instead of throwing it in the drawer with your competitors ads.

We have great start up specials on our innovative Door Hanger Band-It Stick-It® products and even offer free CUSTOM design services if you mention this forum post! (No hidden costs – talk to a live customer service rep – lots of Lawn & Landscaping designs to choose from as well as custom design)

5,000 only $349 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
2,500 only $199 - FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING
1,000 only $99
FULL COLOR PRINTING INCLUDED! - 4.25" x 11" - full color front, blank back, gloss cover stock
ALSO 9"x6" FULL COLOR POST CARDS (with Stick-It) mailed & postage included as low as $0.26 each.
SEARCH Lawnsite for Adeas Printing & see what other members are saying about us and our products. TELL CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU READ ABOUT US ON A LAWNSITE FORUM & RECEIVE FREE CUSTOM DESIGN!!

www.AdeasPrinting.com/door-hangers
866 - 778-4254
stickit@adeasprinting.com