PDA

View Full Version : test problem fungicide flowable rate

ant
06-28-2000, 06:37 PM
if a combination turf fungicide is lesco twosome :<br>40% chlorothaionil <br>2.40%fenarimol <br>and is a 16:1 ratio<br>what would be the amont of matt. needed to make up the above and if i had <br>40% chiorothaionil (daconil weather stick)<br>11.6% fenarimol (rubigan a.s )<br>and how did you get the answer.<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: anthonygrelli

BRL
06-29-2000, 05:03 PM
Anthony,<br>What's your deal? You ask these questions on 3 or more forums and you used different numbers in this case between 2 of the forums. Then, when we all try to help with responses, you never acknowledge the responses, so that we may know if we helped you or not. Anyway, this question as written would require you to use 15 of the amount of fenarimol to reach a 16:1 ratio. You're leaving out part of the question so I'll do an example. If the Lesco Twosome is created using 1 gallon of 40% Clorothaionil and 1 gallon of 2.4% fenarimol you will have 2 gallons of finished product with 16 parts of cloro. per 1 part of fenarimol. In order to make your second mix a 16:1 ratio you would use 1 gallon of the 40% cloro. and approximately 15 of a gallon of the 11.6% to create a finished product with a 16:1 ratio. If you need help with the math let me know or maybe someone else can explain it. I can do the math but I have a hard time explaining what I did. I hope this helps.

ant
06-29-2000, 07:30 PM
BRL:THANK YOU.LET ME EXPLAIN MY DEAL.<br>I ENJOY THIS FORUM AND A FEW OTHER FORUMS.<br>WHEN I POST A QUESTION I POST IT ON THEM ALL.THEY MAYBE WORDED DIFFERENTLY,BUT THE MEANING IS THE SAME.A LOT,NOT ALL OF MY QUESTIONS MAKE READERS THINK.I AM SORRY IF I NEVER SAID THANK YOU TO ALL THAT RESPONED TO MY QUESTIONS. AND THANK YOU BRL FOR RESPONDING TO THIS QUESTION AND THE QUESTION ON THE OTHER FORUMS THAT I BELONG TO. ANTHONYGRELLI

BRL
06-30-2000, 12:49 AM
Anthony, <br>You're welcome. I was just curious if your questions were answered, especially since you made me think. I'd hate to make all that smoke come out of my ears for nothing. LOL