PDA

View Full Version : Over 8,000 Members & Growing

Sean Adams
09-17-2002, 09:51 AM
Growing community.... I don't know if this is possible to determine, but how many members here at LawnSite.com are active? It's great to see the open exchange of information, advice and ideas on this site. I've said it 100 times...and I'm sure plenty will agree.... I wish this site existed about 10-12 years ago.

thfireman
09-17-2002, 02:06 PM
I just wish I had known it existed a few years ago! Great info to find here. Glad Lawnsite.com is here!:D

turfmarketing
09-17-2002, 04:54 PM
Good points!

The members and contributors of this site today, are the turf industry leaders of tomorrow. As I look around, and see so many members that are new and young and small, I'm encouraged about the future. The people in any industry that adopt and embrace new technology to communicate better, be more productive and be more profitable will always lead the way.

The supposed "big boys" that don't change and keep doing things the way they've always done them, will be left behind wondering what hit 'em.

Flex-Deck
09-18-2002, 10:22 PM
Thanks Sean - I am a small town guy with the Flex-Deck idea which I have invested my future in, and it the Green Industry type deals and this site that give me an inkeling of hope that I can get this thing off the ground and national. -

Thanks, Brad

Tony Harrell
09-19-2002, 05:21 AM
I've never met any other LCO that knew about this site and only 1 dealer. Think of how many members there would be if the word really got out. I ran across this site quite a while ago because I searched for information. It's really been priceless for me.

keifer
09-19-2002, 06:52 AM
I tell every one i can plus when iam at a dealer and there trying to sell me something that had a bad review here i tell them about it.

MOW ED
09-19-2002, 06:56 AM
Sean hit it on the head. I searched and searched the Internet years ago for a site like this. Finally found it in 2000 and man would I be lost without it.

A continuous BIG THANK YOU to Chuck Keough and the whole group of moderators that give their time to make this the best lawn related site on the net.

Click the banners to keep the site great!!!!

StayStihl
09-20-2002, 01:19 PM
I have been a member of "another lawn forum" for a few months now, I have really enjoyed it, especially on rainy days... Hmm...like RIGHT NOW! I heard this one mentioned, I thought, why not? two heads are better than one... most of the time...yet sometimes, they get tangled up I'm sure..I bet that hurts. :alien: But for the most part, most of the information that I have took to the job, that I have picked up on these sites, has been nothing but helpful. I am not what you would call a "Cutting Connoiseur" But I try to do the best I can, as most do, I'm sure :) I use these sites, as a sorta reference, if I have a question, I will post it, but most of the time, I just browse through, go way back or whatever, the answer is there already. So thanks to all that have made these things possible, and to those who post. Good day

Flex-Deck
09-20-2002, 10:58 PM
Thanks Mow Ed for the reminder about the sponsors - forums and banners - we need responses wheather good or bad - how can we perfect what you need out there unless we have constructive criticism and or complements.

Thanks, Brad

Hoosier Mower
09-20-2002, 11:36 PM
This is defibatley the MOST informative site on the entire net! It's great to shop talk with everyone on here and I owe everything I've learned in this business to this site. Thanks everyone!