PDA

View Full Version : Finding the perfect site ?

Bunton Guy
09-17-2002, 03:51 PM
Just curious as to if Lesco or any other site might have posted there liquid fert (sprayable) I checked lesco's site and it didnt show all of the products they carry. I want to do more liquid fert apps and get rid of doing my granular apps.

Runner
09-17-2002, 08:04 PM
If you're thinking of going to all liquid ferts, than you might as well start raising your price structure right now, because you're talking BIG bucks of budget for materials compared to granular. Do some searching on liquid N and golf courses. I know there are some good threads on here containg liquid ferts.

tremor
09-18-2002, 08:42 PM
Hey Bunton Guy,

Freight is the killer on our (LESCO's) bulk liquid fertilizers. I sell a LOT of Liq fert's. We make it in Hatfield, Mass. I don't ship it more than 150 miles or so. Beyond that, the freight gets too high.

We do sell all the soluble ingredients in bags though.
And a complete 33-0-17 soluble that works pretty well in coll wet weather. We also have 38-0-0 UF powder for a slow release faction that end users can blend themselves based on need.

Then there's the "Green Flow" line of N-Sure based solutions (like the bulks I sell) that is bottled in 2x2.5 gl cases & 30 gal drums.

I'd check with the local guy & ask for details or send me a private email

sls247@lesco.com

Good Luck

Steve