PDA

View Full Version : Door hanger problem

Wright48
03-10-2011, 08:45 AM
I had orderd door hangers with a adhesive strip much like tape on the back side and I thought I had heard everything until 2 or 3 people called me up and said " your door hangers left sticky **** on my door , ill be sure not to use your service " I mean really ?! So I tryed to see what they where talking about I put it on my front door and really pressed on it and left it for an hour or so and it came right off. Idk the way I figure it if those people where that anal about calling me to not use my service im better off with out em !!!!!!!!:mad:

Landrus2
03-10-2011, 08:49 AM
Man wait till you start cutting for some of your flyer customers

Darryl G
03-10-2011, 09:06 AM
It's certainly possible to leave some sticky residue depending on the door surface and conditions. You say you left it on for an hour...how about if it's left on for days in the sun? How about if it's on an inner door that has a storm door as well...that space betweent he doors can really heat up.

I would take their word for it and apologize and offer to come and clean it and refrain from using the tape in the future. But look at the bright side...it got them to call you, lol.

RodneyK
03-10-2011, 10:51 AM
Sometimes the more money one has to spend the pickier they are. Or they are just a pita.

I personally would be pissed if someone stuck one of those to my door even if it didn't leave any residue.