PDA

View Full Version : skidsteer with mulcher

JTS Landscaping lawn
03-12-2011, 05:19 PM
im looking to do land and lot clearing more and trying to find a place in michigan that rents skidsteers with mulcher attachment for clearing paths and all.

lukemelo216
03-12-2011, 05:33 PM
good luck. Not a lot of places rent those anymore at least around me, maybe its different by you. The places by me though dont, except 1 and its like a 300$ per day rental for the attachment itself. And if you break a blade or bend it or whatever, you need to replace them. And there like $125-150/blade depending on type size etc.

ForestCreekLandscaping
03-12-2011, 07:38 PM
The mulchers use carbide teeth on a rotating drum not blades. Call your local bobcat dealer. They should be able to help you or set you in the right direction.

lukemelo216
03-12-2011, 08:10 PM
well im sure those are even more expensive if you break one of those ive only rented one 1 time, and i just remember it taking a long time to find someone who rented something like that

JTS Landscaping lawn
03-13-2011, 10:10 PM
thanks for the help guys hopfully can maybe find some place. be nice to just by one and a skidsteer but unfortinitally not i budget right now unless can land a few more jobs to make it worth while atleast. i know the mulcher attachments are pretty pricy. ill do some checking and see what can find

BIG"J"
03-15-2011, 11:23 AM
Check with kubota of west mi. They have a cutter to rent, along with a asv if you need it.If i remember right its around $325.00 a day for both. Ask for dennis. Grand equipment might have something also.