PDA

View Full Version : Mailing Flyer Tip

HargrovesLawnService
03-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Hi my name is Damon Hargroves, My brother and I are starting up a lawn business and just trying to get our foot in the door this year since we have full-time jobs otherwise and maybe in the next year or two bust things wide open. I had a question about sending out fliers. Has anyone ever gone to their local post office and maybe gotten mailing addresses for certain "nice" neighborhoods in their city? How did you go about mass mailing fliers? Thanks for any and all input, great and very informative site btw.

Damon

New2TheGreenIndustry
03-13-2011, 11:24 AM
Hi my name is Damon Hargroves, My brother and I are starting up a lawn business and just trying to get our foot in the door this year since we have full-time jobs otherwise and maybe in the next year or two bust things wide open. I had a question about sending out fliers. Has anyone ever gone to their local post office and maybe gotten mailing addresses for certain "nice" neighborhoods in their city? How did you go about mass mailing fliers? Thanks for any and all input, great and very informative site btw.

Damon

Do a search for direct mail. There is several discussions on different companies and experiences with each. They design the postcard and provide the mailing list targeted at your specific demographics.

TheBetterDoorhanger
03-13-2011, 07:22 PM
Hi there - I'm hoping I can shed some light on this for you. Our company can provide mailing lists for you targeting specific areas, graphic design services (we have several lawn & landscaping backgrounds to choose from or we also offer custom design), printing, mailings & our innovative Stick-It & Band-It products.

I am happy to explain more of this in detail with you. We have great offers on our Postcard Stick-Its that really increase your return because the consumer can keep them in view on their refrigerator as they would a magnet only it works on the popular stainless steel refrigerators also - no residue & repositionable! call us at 866-778-4254 ext. 200, or email stickit@adeasprinting.com or check out our website www.adeasprinting.com/products Thanks & good luck to you this season!

Thank you
Adeas Printing
866/778-4254 ext 200 Glenda
stickit@adeasprintingcom

JFGauvreau
03-13-2011, 07:32 PM
Ya my postal office charges me around .10 cents for every flier to distribute them. I can "target" some neighborhood quiet easily with them.

OmahaFriendly
03-14-2011, 12:55 PM
If you'd like to build your own mailing list, this tool from Experian (credit score agency) is really helpful - http://www.experian.com/small-business/direct-mailing-lists.jsp.